Looking for Mates by Scoinwolf

Based on Click to view
Artist Scoinwolf [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Looking for Mates

Postby Scoinwolf » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:31 pm

I found these two in my old sketchbooks and notebooks when cleaning out my desk today.
-
Both worked on a sailing ship since a young age, having originally been rescued from a pirate crew only to have their families not follow up on their rescuers' payment. So the two stayed on the ship and eventually became part of the crew. They worked best together as a pair, him acting as navigator while she was given the task of steering the Renegade.
Flight ended up splitting from the group when he was offered a position in a company of mercenaries. He lived out a happier life with solid land underneath his paws and quickly gained a name for himself. He's built up quite a bit of cash and is now looking to settle down in a permanent home, hopefully with a mate and some pups.
Altum stayed with the ship's crew until they were scattered by a particularly nasty group of pirates. She was the last to leave the ship, their captain having died first as the pirate's example to the rest of the crew, and as a result now walks with a limp since she hit her shoulder hard against the railing when she jumped overboard like the other surviving crew members. She and two others work as traders now and go mostly by land, occasionally by sea if the distance is great enough.
-
Name: Flight
Age: He's lost track of the number, but is a young adult
Some Interests
- woodwork and crafting
- camping
- hiking/walking
- being in the open
- spending time with others
Some Dislikes
- sudden loud noises
- being in crowded areas
- the dark
Fears
- drowning
- being blinded
- his friends and loved ones dying
Overall Personality: Flight has been described over and over as a reliable guy when his pals talk about him. He's always there, always on time, and always willing to help out with just about any task - even if he's not overly thrilled to do said task or is busy to begin with. He isn't the biggest talker, and can be a little shy at times, so doesn't always voice his feelings or thoughts. But he makes up for that with hardly ever getting annoyed or angry, he's just relaxed and easygoing.
Looking For: He's hoping to find someone that doesn't mind staying at home for most days and occasionally traveling for a few nights every now and then. Flight is straight and would like to get a girlfriend/mate.
-
Name: Altum
Age: She's lost track of the number, but is a young adult
Some Interests
- the sea/sailing
- video games
- being in the open
- funny/comedic things
- traveling/seeing the world
Some Dislikes
- apples
- statues
- strangers
- getting trapped
Fears
- tight spaces
- being stuck permanently on land
Overall Personality: She's a tomboy all the way. Altum is adventurous and not afraid to get into difficult situations, whether those situations are risky due to terrain or bandits or anything else. She loves traveling and would live her entire life on the sea if possible. Altum enjoys being in the company of her close friends but can be suspicious of strangers so it's difficult for her to trust many others. She's eternally grateful her parents decided her rescue was too much to pay and has never expressed any desire to try and find them. Ever.
Looking For: She's looking for a partner who wouldn't mind traveling around often or wouldn't mind her being gone for long periods of time. Being bi-romantic, Altum wouldn't mind going out with either a guy or gal. She hasn't really considered ever having pups, but she would be happy to adopt one or two into her family.
Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning.
Wayward Bound | Not Quite Dogs
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Looking for Mates

Postby Scoinwolf » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:31 pm

Here's the form y'all can fill out ~
In What's their View on [Flight/Altum]: you can just put the name of my canine instead of the brackets
In Pups?: if you'd like them to have pups then mention something here about it, like if you'd like them to have the pups right away (as in I'd post a color-in right after your form is chosen) or wait a little while (in which case you can pm me later). If your character would like for them to adopt pups or doesn't want kids in general, then mention that here too.

Code: Select all
[Image of your Character]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Some Interests[/b]
-
[b]Some Dislikes[/b]
-
[b]Fears[/b]
-
[b]Overall Personality:[/b]
[b]What's their view on [Flight/Altum]?:[/b]
[b]Pups?:[/b]
[b]Other?:[/b]
Last edited by Scoinwolf on Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning.
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger 9 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:21 pm

[Image of your Character]
Username: Ranger 9
Name: Ty, short for Typhoon
Some Interests
- swimming
- racing
- traveling
- collecting pretty stones
Some Dislikes
- spicy food
- constant noise/talking
- when no one understands his jokes
Fears
- the dark
- air travel
- his siblings getting hurt
Overall Personality: Ty isn't the most silent of companions but he also knows when he should be quiet, when there's no need to converse. He's a bit of a wanderer who doesn't tend to stay in one place for very long. Ever since he was in a plane crash, Ty has been avoiding air travel and prefers to walk to his destination himself. He's open to trying new things and, while he's curious, he isn't always all that cautious.
What's their view on Altum?: He likes her adventurous personality and that she's always traveling as he's constantly on the move as well. While he's never been on a ship before, he's always wanted to try sailing but so far hasn't found the time. Right now he gets nervous talking to her as he's never really had a crush before, but will gain confidence in time. She's the sort of canine where he's happy just being in her presence and doesn't feel the need to have to explain things to her - he gets the feeling Altum would understand what he means when he says something without having to play 20 questions.
Pups?: He kinda always wanted to be a father but would really like for his kids to be adopted ones. If he's chosen they can adopt right away - it can be like a time skip.
Other?:

W.I.P.!
Last edited by Ranger 9 on Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The next sentance is false. The sentance before this is true.
Ranger 9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyki » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:44 pm

marking
Tyki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sharkie. » Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:49 am

Username: Casper The Ethiopian
Name: Neon
Some Interests: Neon loves wrestling, flight, swimming, and playing with animals.

Some Dislikes: She dislikes large amounts of blood and most foods. She will not eat half of the stuff you put in front of her.

Fears: Neon is agoraphobic, mostly due to her small size. (She's only a little over a foot tall!) She's afraid of being touched or of killing another wolf.

Overall Personality:  Neon is a bright, peppy little girl. She's enthralled by all things shiny, but still very intelligent with an IQ of nearly 150. She loves to push the boundaries of her flight capabilities, even though it rarely ends very well for her. She's very shy, but still loves to be around people and doesn't often try to offend others. She loves wrestling, and most of her friends and family have been the subject of a random play-tackle at some time or another. She's blocked out her time in the military from her memories almost entirely, but extreme events could still trigger flashbacks.
What's their view on Altum?: Neon likes how risky she is. She wouldn't mind the occasional sea voyage, and she thinks that Altum would love life on Neon's private island. She hopes that Altum can coax her into taking some risks.
Pups?: Flutterwolves can reproduce with any canine of any gender, with two pups per litter. Neon loves pups and has four from a past mate, she would prefer pups with Altum.
Other?: Flutterwolves are my closed species.
hang in there while i redo my sig
Sharkie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:56 am

bump!
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:49 am

[Her]
Username: Spiritstar3
Name: Rainbow's Jessaa
Some Interests
-Water
-The sea
-Boats
-Rainbows
-Rain
-The sun
-Trees
-Books
-Wide open spaces
Some Dislikes
-Fire
-Loud noises
-Sour food
-Spicy food
-Being alone in the dark
-Being locked up
Fears
-Guns
-Explosions
-Forest fires
-Loved ones dying
-Being left alone without finding love, forever
-Drowning
Overall Personality: Sweet, kind, she loves to play, she loves to give kisses, she is easy going, an all-around fun gal. "A mythical rainbow on air" some say she is like. She is very sweet and friendly, and pretty silly as well. She loves to be near the water, as her mum was a water dog, and she loves to watch the boats go by.
What's their view on [Altum]?: She thinks Altum is quite the stunning female, although she believes Altum to possibly be older then she is. She likes that Altum is willing to adopt pups, because she wants to adopt as well, but that Altum does not want to have them herself. She is shy, so she hopes Altum will be able to play the part of the male, but she is also outgoing and so feels Altum will be able to bring that out of her. She likes Altum and enjoys to be in her presence.
Pups?: Adopt
Other?: Hope I can do two...Was going to put up Arine, but she has pups and I didn't know how Altum would feel about that...
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:42 am

Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4465580
(She is the one at the bottom)
Username: Lunaclaw
Name: Flora
Some Interests
- She enjoys collecting flowers, sleeping, chasing birds, comforting others, stargazing, daydreaming
Some Dislikes
- hurting others, being alone, being woken up early
Fears
- she is afraid of owls, loud noises
Overall Personality: Flora is a determined and loving wolf. She will do anything she sets her mind to and won't let anyone stop her. She is a caring and loyal one to those she cares about and/or loves. She will fight to protect her family and friends
What's their view on [Flight]?: She thinks that he is a sweet and kind wolf. She likes how he enjoys the nature and outdoors.
Pups?: She would like some in the future
Other?: n/a
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyki » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:49 pm

Forum/viewtopic.php?t=3779175
Username: Tyki
Name: Sophia
Some Interests long runs, hanging with friends, staying in and playing Video Games, and napping in the sun
-
Some Dislikes Snow, salt and vinegar chips, anything sour.
-
Fears abandonment, drowning, snakes, her earrings ripping out of her ear.
-
Overall Personality: She is what some people call a "riot". You can easily point her out in a crowd because she is the one cracking the horrible puns!
What's their view on [Flight]?: thinks he's very handsome and would love to spend time with him outdoors and then taking a nap together in the warm weather.
Pups?: she would love to start a family and have pups so she has someone to push her video game obsession on
Other?: her cousin is an archeologist so they can take vacations to visit his dig sights in Egypt , she has a black spot over her right eye but she doesn't like it because it looks like an eye patch, also she has the potential to throw Dalmatian spots due to being 1/4 Dalmatian
Tyki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me