~*~My Dream Horse~*~ by ArtGirl

Based on Click to view
Artist ArtGirl [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

~*~My Dream Horse~*~

Postby ArtGirl » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:55 pm

The horse I'm hoping to get some day ... Storm.
Background, coloring, shine and shading done by me but all other credit goes to Horsy1050.
Thank you Horsy1050!!!! :mrgreen:
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~*~My Dream Horse~*~

Postby duckez » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:59 pm

It's super cute :)
ImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image ImageImage ImageImage
duckez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:41 am

Thank you :)
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Forever Immortal » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:33 pm

Aw so cute! He looks my like imaginary horse Dancer ^_^
It has been said that a man is not dead while his name is still spoken. That we are only truly gone when we disappear from the memories of those who loved us, meaning a great artist never dies along as his books are read, his paintings admired, as long as our songs are sung, may each of us live forever. As for me, maybe its time to learn a new song, fortunately i have an excellent teacher.

-Henry

↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣
↢↢↢↢↢↢↢↢↢↢
Forever Immortal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me