Based on Click to view
Artist Scoinwolf [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Character Refs.

Postby Scoinwolf » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:05 am

Left to Right : all come from Nova Terra, the same world that the Game takes place in, just further in the future
Pietro Markov - Paul's son. He has a twin sister named Audrey. He's 17. His mother has magic running in her bloodline and, while it was predicted that he would have control over the ground/rocks, he ended up with "super-speed".
Josh Ketchadorian - Joan's son. Changed his name from Cedric to Josh when he turned 18, this arsonist is the oldest of the group. He's got some control over the element of fire and no one knows how. Brother to Kara by adoption.
Mitch "Butch" Thompson - Dmitri's son. He's 17. Josh likes to pretend that Mitch has a twin named Butch when they meet other people, so he goes by both names as a result. He usually gets stuck with all of the heavy work as he's unnaturally strong.
Audrey Markov - Paul's daughter. She has a twin brother named Pietro and was named after her deceased aunt. She's 17 and is the voice of reason, she explains what is probable and what isn't when the boys brainstorm for ideas. She gained the dual gifts of telekinesis and telepathy from her mother.
Kara Summers - Brian's daughter. At 16, she's the youngest of the group and is also the voice of caution. Without her, Josh and Pietro would probably be in the hospital all the time. She can predict the weather and tell the exact temperature/cardinal direction of anything. Sister to Josh by adoption.

While the Game follows a more serious path, these five have a lighter tale. Their main timeline is still serious in general, but the short stories I've written tend to just be relaxed and full of bad puns, thanks mostly to Josh and my terrible sense of humor. I'll probably not start posting their main 'line until the Game is finished, 'cause I need to make sure all the timelines are in order.
Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning.
Wayward Bound | Not Quite Dogs
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me