Based on Click to view
Artist Svel [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

The Winged Deer

Postby Svel » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:19 am

Entry for this
I want to do more line edits and give it more accessories and stuff like that, but I sort of like it's simplicity ^^
If you haven't spotted it already, there are wing-like markings on the body, hence the title!

Inspiration: White face and line on neck, Some of the face markings and underside, Chest/neck markings (Yes I changed the color from white to dark brown haha), Pictured this flying, which prompted the wings,more inspiration for face markings

Music: Didn't listen to any while I was making this, but for a song that might suit this character, perhaps Westlife - Flying without Wings? (Oh alright, I'll admit, I just took the first song that I know about flying and wings and put it here.)

Gender: Usually, only male deer (stags, bucks...so many names for it!) have antlers, but I can picture this character as a female, so I suppose this could go either way - ultimately, it's up to you!

Extra(s):
Not entirely sure what you mean by this, but there're line edits on the tail, and antlers.

Boosters Used:
1, 2, 3, 5, 10
An Irish Blessing wrote:
Always remember to forget
The troubles that passed away.
But never forget to remember
The blessings that come each day.

Unknown wrote:
Kindness is free; pass it on

On semi-hiatus wrote:It's been an awesome few years, CS. You've been a pivotal part of my childhood. I pop by every once in a blue moon to reminisce, and find myself smiling at familiar faces in the boards and the cool collectibles each time.

Avatar by Jenny Downing on Flickr
I love you, Laura, and I miss you dearly.
Svel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Winged Deer

Postby Tatangi » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:52 am

ravenBrigade wrote:DESIGNS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC NOW
PLEASE READ THIS!!!!!

So each design will have a different process of claiming. Some will be raffles, others will be impress me's, buying, or auctions! There will be a key next to the design on the list indicated which process there is for it. If you are the artist and didn't claim your design during the one week I gave then I'm sorry, It was originally three days and I extended it to one week which is plenty of time to claim your design before it was open to the public. The list below of unclaimed designs are now open to the public, and they key is the following:

A - Auction
R - Raffle
IM - Impress Me
B - Can Be Bought
O - Other

Once claimed by someone it will be marked off the list. Artists have a right to participate in these events, but they have equal chance to winning as anyone else and receive no discounts on buy-outs. Thank you!

IMPRESS ME

This design will be won through an impress me form! Fill out the form below and add whatever extras you wish! Extras are optional but do increase your chances of winning greatly! The Impress me ends in one week! Good luck everyone!

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[size=85]Name here + Meaning if needed[/size]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[size=85]Gender here[/size]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[size=85]Personality here[/size]
[b]Extras:[/b]
[size=85]Add anything extra here such as theme songs, artwork, writing, etc...[/size]

Last bumped by Tatangi on Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:52 am.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Image Image Image Image
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me