Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Horned Nemean Dragon Artist Search V.2 by eleutheromania

Based on Click to view
Artist eleutheromania [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Horned Nemean Dragon Artist Search V.2

Postby eleutheromania » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:56 am

What is a Horned Nemean Dragon?
    Horned Nemean Dragons are medium sized creatures that can be found deep within forested areas. Nemean dragons are the size of your average collie. Females are usually smaller than males and lack the traits of ram horns like the males. These animals have small nostrils located on the sides of their narrow muzzles. Nems have three spike like horns coming from their jaw line as a defense against predators. They are mostly plant eating and because of this they do not have very sharp teeth. Occasionally a Nem may eat meat but they tend to find it too difficult to consume. Nems have short stubby tails and very stocky short legs. On top of this, their necks are rather long to help them reach for plants in their environment. These omnivores are quite furry and soft, much like sheep's wool, because that is exactly what their coat is, wool. Nems usually stick to solitude but a few may come together into family units, more so females than males. Nems come in many colors. Their coats are every color on the spectrum except any bright neon colors. A Nem always has either spots or stripes somewhere on their bodies. Another characteristic of these animals is that they have pouches like that of a kangaroo. For the first three months of a Nem's life, it is concealed in the safety of its mother's pouch. Young Nems then begin to explore and are fully grown at the age of three. They no longer can be in their mother's or father's pouch as they become too big by the one year mark. Nems are known to live up to fifteen years.

Rules
  • You are allowed to make as many entries as you wish.
  • NO COVER ENTRIES
  • Please no neon colors and follow the species guidelines.
  • This is a continuous search as I am now trying to get these guys back up and running smoothly.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me