Based on Click to view
Artist Shadowhunter, [gallery]
Time spent 6 hours, 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Entry 2/3- Enya

Postby Shadowhunter, » Sun May 24, 2015 10:10 am

Ahhh finally xDD So many design problems with this girl pffff

Edits;; Major hair, ear, and fur edits, medium tail/fin edit, minor expression change, glow and horns ovo

Her ears are supposed to be bear ears x3
Also the '0' marking is on her forehead and her fluff is supposed to be shorter in some places C:

I'll come back and fix this later so done with this for now //shot

Username Shadowhunter,
Makoatl Name Enya "Little fire"
Makoatl Gender Female
Personality Enya is quick to draw conclusions and easy to anger. She has no filter between her brain and her mouth and tends to say harsh things to others. She is scarily good at profiling others and figuring out how to use their weaknesses against them. She only does this to those she feels deserve it. Enya does have friends and is very, very loyal to the point where she can be naive. She is very defensive of them and they can easily manipulate her since she won't notice what's going on. Most people see Enya as grouchy and rude, but she has pure intentions and would never cause serious harm to someone. She hates being told what to do and gets very irritated when she's told she's wrong. She doesn't have a big self-esteem and even though it seems like harsh words bounce right off, they are absorbed into her and cut her on the inside.
shad | he/they

Shadowhunter,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me