MYO Entry 2 by ki-neko animura

Based on Click to view
Artist ki-neko animura [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 51 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

MYO Entry 2

Postby ki-neko animura » Mon May 18, 2015 5:25 pm

MYO Mako entry 2. I think I will have to buy this boy right now.

Username ki-neko animura
Makoatl Name Kakumuri
Makoatl Gender male
Personality Kakumuri or Kaku for short likes to be the center of it all, chaos or peace it doesn't matter to him. He has a surperiority complex and would like to rule over any and all makos. Though he does have the previously mentioned traits he is also kind and caring, liking to try to get the things he wants properly. Though he prefers the ood way he will do things the bad way if it doesn't go his way.
Last edited by ki-neko animura on Wed May 20, 2015 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MYO Entry 2

Postby .kestral » Mon May 18, 2015 11:36 pm

This looks awesome Neko.
Having serious issues viewing dark colours at the moment. May delay replys to pms. Sorry.

The Leopard Pups
Grey, Black and White. The world revolves and we go with it. Twisting in this everlasting monotony, eyes of green and gold, watching and waiting for our chance, our time. Cytor, Liliana, Serenade, Bayonet, the Prankster, the sweet one, the mother and the lost soul. There birth was a lost event, one in a million, two wandering souls met in the shadows, and these four were created. There pups are the stuff of legend, one lost there sight, one lost there path, one lost there love and the other? The other lost his family, everyone they cared about. He lost his family.
.kestral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Tue May 19, 2015 4:02 am

Thank you kestral!!!!
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kestral » Thu May 28, 2015 6:15 am

You said you may only be able to buy one? I would say go for this one. I think it's awesome!
Having serious issues viewing dark colours at the moment. May delay replys to pms. Sorry.

The Leopard Pups
Grey, Black and White. The world revolves and we go with it. Twisting in this everlasting monotony, eyes of green and gold, watching and waiting for our chance, our time. Cytor, Liliana, Serenade, Bayonet, the Prankster, the sweet one, the mother and the lost soul. There birth was a lost event, one in a million, two wandering souls met in the shadows, and these four were created. There pups are the stuff of legend, one lost there sight, one lost there path, one lost there love and the other? The other lost his family, everyone they cared about. He lost his family.
.kestral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Thu May 28, 2015 4:42 pm

Thank you kes, I am having such a hard time choosing!! UGH!! I really dislike this.
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me