Based on Click to view
Artist ~punkstache [gallery]
Time spent 12 hours, 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 16
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

The Tortured Soul: Shingo Watanabe

Postby ~punkstache » Sun May 10, 2015 9:09 am

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
---------------------------------------------------------cut here---------------------------------------------------------

✕✖: ⓤⓢₔℛ₦ÅⓂₔ● ~punkstache
✕✖: ₦ÅⓂₔ(ⓢ) ● Shingo Watanabe ||| Kobun ||| Izo Setunai ||| Irezumi ||| Okuru Rurounin ||| Kiyoshi Takayama
    And many others, being wanted by both the police and his former gang he goes by many aliases

✕✖: ⓖₔ₦ⓓₔℛ● male
✕✖: ℗ₔℛⓢₒ₦Åℓℹ₮ℽ● 385/400 words
    Hmmph, I heard you wanted to know a bit about me?

▬He stares at you with burning eyes and an intensity that sends a chill down your back, but you nod tentatively▬

Sigh. Alright, if you insist. I'm angry, depressed and carry many grudes. Ok? We done?

▬He starts to stand to leave, but wait that was rather a short explanation? You ask him to stop and elaborate. The kia sits back down becoming increasingly more agitated▬

Really? You want more? If I must. I suppose I should start off with anger, when I was very little I was just a happy, naïve kid. Well until I started to get older. Once I reached a certain age it’s like my dad just turned on me, I could not do anything right in his eyes and he would ‘punish’ me. ‘Punish’ meaning anything from locking me in a room to just beating me. So ya, that’s pretty much why I am angry. Needless to say when I was only 12 I ran away from home. I sought refuge in a gang, most of the other members laughed at me and mocked me but the leader took me under his wing. I became his protégé and he my mentor. It sure beat the way my dad treated me, although it was still a hard life, but hey what’s easy? As I got older I fell in love with the most beautiful kia. She is who showed me that not everything is pain and hatred. I was finally happy, but I can never be ‘happy’. My mentor saw that I was getting ready to quite the life and had her rubbed out. One cannot begin to understand the pain I went through, and still go through. He had betrayed me, hurt me far worse than my dad ever had. And this ignited something in me, something dark that even scared me. Reality came crashing down on me and I left. Since then I’ve been running from place to place. Just me and all my anger, despair and grudges. And now, since you know why I am how I am, I will be leaving.

▬He stands up and walks out the door, you are shocked by what the kia has just told you, but you let him leave▬

---------------------------------------------------------cut here---------------------------------------------------------
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    x🦇
    x🕷
    x🎃
    x👻
    x🖤
~punkstache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes