Iqena Artist Search: Vee's entries by vee.

Based on Click to view
Artist vee. [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Iqena Artist Search: Vee's entries

Postby vee. » Wed May 06, 2015 4:07 am

Username:
      vee.
    Preferred (nick)name:
      Vee is fine! My username used to be Vellamore so some people know me as Vella, so either one works!
    About yourself:
      Hi there! I'm a pastel-haired highschool graduate who has no idea what she wants to be when she grows up. I work 30 hours a week as a physical therapist aide, and spend the rest of my time with my sweet Rottweiler, spunky Russian tortoise, and loving boyfriend. When I'm not preoccupied with the three loves of my life, I look to art to help me relax. My other hobbies include fishing, hiking, walking on the beach, and Netflix o u o
    Do you own an iqena?:
    Why do you want to be an artist?:
      Well first of all they're deer creatures and deer are my favorite animal ♥
      I started an adoptable species called Badger Deer (linked in my sig) that never really took off, and I eventually just quit making them. But, I fell in love when I first saw the Iqena! I just adore the species and all the customization available to them, and I think I'd have a lot of fun creating some adoptables for the CS community again (: I've been a CS member since the very start of the site and I've still never gotten the hang of the oekaki program, so an adopt species like this is perfect for me!
    Other:
      I do have a rather busy life at the moment, so if I were chosen as an artist, I'd not be the type that comes out with tons of new adopts every week. But I would try to get at least two up a month if possible!
Image Image Image
    Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hi, I'm Vee and I love you! ♥
    » I was Vellamore previously~
    » I am taking a temporary break from CS while I get my life in order. I will return someday!! Contact me on dA at yes-deer or on Discord at vee#2913
    » Commissions are closed.

about medA account
my kalons

vee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Iqena Artist Search: Vee's entries

Postby vee. » Wed May 06, 2015 4:07 am

My entries will go here c:

entry 01-- edits;
antelope horns -- missing primary wings -- deer tail -- flowers growing in fur

entry 02-- edits;
short ears -- unicorn horn -- extra neck fluff -- short tail
Image Image Image
    Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hi, I'm Vee and I love you! ♥
    » I was Vellamore previously~
    » I am taking a temporary break from CS while I get my life in order. I will return someday!! Contact me on dA at yes-deer or on Discord at vee#2913
    » Commissions are closed.

about medA account
my kalons

vee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me