Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Myni Adopts [Semi-custom event] - GA OPEN by winkatuck

Based on Click to view
Artist winkatuck [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Myni Adopts [Semi-custom event] - GA OPEN

Postby winkatuck » Sat May 02, 2015 2:47 pm

MYNI's
Archive | HQ | Nursery | Roleplay | Fanclub

What is a Myni?

Myni's are long slender ferret-like creatures with two sets of feet they can hide under their thick fur and a pair of small stubby paws. Their diet consists mostly of fruits and berries but they like cooked meat too if pampered enough to have it, they don't really like most sweet things like candy or cake unless it's natural sugar. Their fur comes in all and any color but usually does not have more than four different colors unless it is black, white or gray. They grow as long as six feet but some are smaller. The gem on their heads represents their most common emotion.

ABOUT
      ✷ Myni's are born with little fur and nubs for limbs that are so small they can't crawl around that easy on them. Most child Myni's are carried around on other Myni's backs or in their mouths for transportation but some roll around like little furry sausages.

✷ Myni's come in up to four different colors, not including black, white or gray or their eye and gem color.

✷ Most Myni's would rather avoid or hide from violence than participate or cause it. They usually have a skittish if not shy attitude.

✷When Myni's breed they can have flings or mates. Mated Myni's can breed more than those who have flings.

✷One or more commonly two Mini's are born from breedings, any adopted child can grow into a teen as early as one week and no sooner.

✷Teen Myni's can grow into an adult as early as three weeks and no sooner.

✷ Gem Colors and Their Meanings:
        White - This represents positive energy. A lighter version of a color would mean they act on positive impulse over negative. A pure white gem would make for a happy-go-lucky kind of personality.
        Black - Represents negative energy. A darker version of a color would mean they act on negative impulse over positive. A pure black gem would represent a very pessimistic, tortured or even scarred individual.
        Gray - Lacking emotion or seeming cold or void.
        Red - Passionate or selfish about something.
        Orange - Humorous; usually lacks seriousness.
        Yellow - Cheerful or full of boundless energy; hyper and constantly on the go.
        Green - Humble; lack of pride and want of being someone they are not.
        Blue - Relaxed; possibly almost lazy or seemingly depressed and glum.
        Purple - Regal or Proper; could contain pride or ego.
        Rainbow - On rare occasion, some Myni come out with a balanced set of emotions, but again this is rare.
        Clear - Knowledgeable but usually void of most other emotion or lacking in all emotion.

RULES

✷ Make sure to mark this thread before trying out for any adopts.
      ✷ All CS rules apply.
      ✷ No begging, bribing or complaining if you don't win.
      ✷ Treat Artists and Mods with respect, if you have an issue with someone then pm me instead.
      ✷ You may not give your Myni away (unless a custom), we will put it up for re-adoption or the original artist will.
      ✷ You may own unlimited amount of Myni's!
      ✷ Artists may make themselves a custom once a month if they have produced at least four or more designs.
      ✷Mods may ask an artist to make them a custom C: they have to adopt or be gifted a custom slot if they want more.
      ✷ An artist may gift their monthly custom to a friend or mod instead of making it for themselves.
      ✷ Do not ask to be on staff, applications will say when we are looking.
      ✷ If you are unsure about something, pm me or ask a mod through pm, the HQ or this thread.
      ✷ Each artist may not have more than two competitions open at a time, they must close an old one to open a new one.
      ✷ Contests will vary depending on what the artist of the design plans to do.
      ✷ Each artist should number the Myni accordingly (ex: M #1 or Myni #1, etc.)
      ✷ The adopter picks the gem color not the artist unless it is a special contest based on why the gem is that color, etc.
      ✷ If you win a contest Myni, please wait at least a week before trying for more to give others a chance.
      ✷ New rules will be installed as needed or old ones revised.

GA or Guest Artists, open from once every two weeks to once a month. Picked individuals can create one design to become an official Myni. Special rules or regulations may apply, see below.

Getting GA
      ✷Simply fill out and post the form AFTER I post they are open and the form is not striked out.
      ✷After I have posted that I have added and closed the GA slots, DO NOT POST A FORM.
      ✷If you post a form after I state I closed the slots then you will be banned from the next opening of the GA's.
      ✷Do not edit your form or it will not count, complete forms will be the only forms accepted.
      ✷If you were picked for GA last time you must wait one opening before trying out again for GA.

Rules for GA
      After you get a slot, you still have some rules to abide by..
        ✷No solid color mynis
        ✷No teen or child mynis
        ✷No clear gem customs
        ✷No mynis with over four body colors (this doesn't include eye and gem color or any variant of black, grey or white.)
        ✷No gifting out your adoptables (You can gift someone a custom but that counts as your custom.)
        ✷You can only be GA for up to two weeks, if you do not post a myni by that time you will simply be removed as new GA's are picked.
        ✷You CANNOT use someone else's design as your own for GA.
      Anyone caught breaking these rules will NOT be able to be GA ever again.

Custom Slot
      When you get a GA slot, you have an option to make yourself a custom, this is only available if you do not already own a myni and it is your first time as GA. If you decide to make an adoptable or adopt out the custom or gift it away, you CAN NOT make another later on.

Note: If you do make your first myni adoptable a custom you may make another myni as GA for others to adopt, as long as your first one is a custom and it is your first time as a GA.

Former GA's
      This is a complied list for me to keep track of so I know who can and cannot make customs, usernames in red cannot ever be GA again.. warnings will be next to usernames and be in red.

✷N/A on new lines

GA FORM
      Fill this out and post it on the main thread here when GA's are OPEN ONLY!
      Code: Select all
      [size=150][color=#BF0000][b]I want to make Myni's![/b][/color][/size]
      Username: Your username here
      Design Example: [url]Url to one of your oekaki drawings that ***YOU*** designed, if you post a colored in image from some gift lines or I find out you did not design it, you will be banned from GA.[/url]
      One Fact about Myni's: list something relevant here please so I know you read all the rules.

Wanna Support Us?

Wanna support us? Take this stamp and post it in your signature! Let the world be filled with furry sausages!

Code: Select all
    [center][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2684913][img]http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q21/winkatuck/myni_zpsb0090ccd.gif[/img][/url][/center]
Last edited by winkatuck on Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:36 am, edited 17 times in total.
winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Myni Adopts

Postby winkatuck » Sat May 02, 2015 2:49 pm

UPDATES

5.1.15 - Revamped and reopened.
    5.3.15 - Reboot Event started.

EVENTS
    REBOOT EVENT
      ✷ Will last from May 3rd to June 21st

✷ To participate, make sure you have this thread marked and mark the event thread here.

✷ If we like your design it will get created in a semi-custom Myni by one of our artists!

Note: If your design doesn't get made before the end date you will be allowed to transfer to a different species or save it for future events if you wish.
Last edited by winkatuck on Sun May 03, 2015 11:09 pm, edited 5 times in total.
winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Extra Links

Postby winkatuck » Sat May 02, 2015 2:49 pm

Last edited by winkatuck on Thu May 07, 2015 10:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winkatuck » Sat May 02, 2015 2:50 pm

Open for posting c:
winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueRocketMouse » Mon May 04, 2015 2:50 am

Mark eue
ImageImage.......
deviantART

"Our long bygone burdens,
mere echoes of the spring,
but where have we come,
and where shall we end?
If dreams can't come true,
then why not pretend?"

Characters

......Image Image

BlueRocketMouse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Savage Shepherd » Mon May 04, 2015 3:37 am

mark ;*
Savage Shepherd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivory. » Mon May 04, 2015 3:55 am

Mark

(#6) --.-

┌───────────────┐

hi! i'm ivory! i play a lot of pet
sites and even some video games
irisid is my v helpful brother! ♥
credits: x / x / x / x

└───────────────┘

┌──────┐

Image Image Image
Image Image Image

└──────┘
xxxxx
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
ivory.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby izauura » Mon May 04, 2015 4:03 am

mark
🍆🍆🍆
izauura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiesen » Mon May 04, 2015 10:05 am

mark

If you support/make AI art, I will block you on sight. Thanks.
Smoke - She/They - Adult - Taken
Art by Fewtish on DA
Kiesen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meech » Mon May 04, 2015 2:31 pm

Mark
▬▬▬▬ ``fan of DopeIsland, lil uzi vert, XXXTentacion, joji/pink guy, and others ✌ ´´
he/him please.
meech

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me