Artist Tatangi [gallery]
Time spent 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Tatangi

Character Entry

Postby Tatangi » Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:48 am

NOT A WINNER
I did win personality, and that's alright. Since this design didn't win an owner though, that means it's going to need one. I actually really like this character, so if you are interested you're going to have to really bribe me in some way.

Character Name: Unknown
Character Gender: Unknown
Character Age: Unknown
Character information: This character is very caught up in the old ways of life. They can be seen as a shaman of sorts and are usually known to be very wise. This doesn't mean they don't know how to have fun though. In fact, this character is also known to be a very skilled sportsmen and enjoys playing games with the younger wolves and maybe even coaching them in the games of the day. They are a skilled tracker, usually brought along on hunts to do the tracking instead of the hunting. This character has a lean build for agility and is better at speed than brute strength. This character loves to run, so they have the appetite that is needed when a runner needs to keep their energy up. Painted on their hip is the sign of swift wisdom. They are quick witted and smart, but also swift in physical speed as well. Because of this the marking of Swift Wisdom has been given to them by the deity they believe in after they proved themselves in a life or death situation. This character is very competitive, swift, wise, and quick witted.

This is a character design entry. Their eyes and jewelry glow. This character can be blind if needed to be, but I didn't design it that way. This character just happens to have pretty, silver eyes. Hanging from one of the piercings in their ear is a cardinal feather.
Last edited by Tatangi on Thu May 14, 2015 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Image Image Image Image
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character Entry

Postby hachi. » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:51 am

THIS IS BEAUTIFUL. I love her markings, is that actually the mark for Swift Wisdom or is it just to go along with her personality? Points if it is! Her personality is like mine. Anyway, awesome work on this piece! I love it
hachi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character Entry

Postby Tatangi » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:47 pm

In a way it is. It's a bird print to show the wisdom of an owl, and the circle in some Native American cultures represents swiftness. It's usually placed on horses that show great agility in battle. I'm glad you like the design! :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Image Image Image Image
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me