Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Zver Ongoing Guest Artist Competition! by Metallic Dragon

Based on Click to view
Artist Metallic Dragon [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Zver Ongoing Guest Artist Competition!

Postby Metallic Dragon » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:59 pm

Hey there! So I'm in need of some good guest artists to get these guys up and running and these certainly need a bit of pizzazz to get them really going. That means I'm looking for some guest artists!

How to Enter:
Simply make some designs on the lineart provided! You can make as many or as few as you want, but remember that I'm looking for a variety of designs and colors so it'd be best if you show off what you can do! Once a week I'll go through the entries and pick 1-3 guest artists who will then be allowed to make 2-3 Zvers for adoption!

So besides being a guest artist, what's in it for you? Well obviously you'll be allowed to pick one of your entries to become a real Zver! That means you get a custom the first time you are made a guest artist! Even better, that custom will not count toward your limit! Guest artists who are chosen three times will be given the opportunity to become an official artist for the species, so if you enjoyed making Zvers as a guest artist, make more entries so I know you'd like to be a guest artist again in the future.

Now I suppose I better add some rules.
1. No eyebleeding colors
2. Please use no more than 6 colors total including the eyes and sensors, 4 base colors plus eyes is standard
3. Minor edits(accessories, etc) are fine and even encouraged
4. Do not make drastic changes to the lineart(ears, tail, crazy hairstyles, etc) Small tufts of hair are okay
5. These are not real Zvers, you may not use them as characters and all designs made here may not be transferred to a different lineart without express permission from me.
6. Only those chosen as guest artists may keep one of their designs as a custom(they may also make a different Zver as their custom if they choose)
7. The Zver chosen as your custom must be approved by me, so let me know asap when you've been chosen as a guest artist which one you'd like to be your custom.
8. Do not remove the 'This is not a real Zver' tag please

Remember, this is an ongoing contest. There are no 1-3rd place prizes to be given away, just GA and species artist spots

Anyway. go wild!
Metallic Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Zver Ongoing Guest Artist Competition!

Postby supernovacity » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:36 am

marking qwq
Won't waste more tears on yesteryears
───════════════◈════════════───
ImageImage
nova - she/he/they
icon - pixels

───════════════◈════════════───
Instead we'll carry on
supernovacity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby D E V I A N C Y » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:59 am

mark, would you like a cover page or single entries?i looked in the main post but didnt find it (i may have overlooked it if it is there though >.<)
D E V I A N C Y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metallic Dragon » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:53 am

~ShadowedSilence~ wrote:mark, would you like a cover page or single entries?i looked in the main post but didnt find it (i may have overlooked it if it is there though >.<)

Either one is fine. If you do a cover and continue making more entries after you've been chosen before, just post here saying you're adding new entries so i don't accidentally miss them
Metallic Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby D E V I A N C Y » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:00 am

a;right ^u^
D E V I A N C Y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostvvinz » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:04 am

Mark <3
ghostvvinz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me