BA Oc's by Pinkapillar

Based on Click to view
Artist Pinkapillar [gallery]
Time spent 7 hours, 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 9
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

BA Oc's

Postby Pinkapillar » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:42 pm

Taaa-daaa! Finally done! Wheew, that took like...forever! Yes the timer is about right. Anyway, I made one of these for one of my oc's and decided I wanted to do a full page. Here are descriptions of them all!

Starting at the top left;
    Eris, a demon with a mysterious, cold personality. She usually wears a glove on her left hand but it isn't present here.She has horns and a tail. Her wings are hidden.

Mai Kami, a RWBY faunas oc. Her weapons are gauntlets and claws on shoes. Her semblance is senses, meaning she has enhanced hearing, sight and smell. Not many have seen the girl under the mask.

Fawkes, originally a dog oc I gave him an anthro form {Sorta} Him and his two friends survived a nuclear meltdown. His name comes from the game Fallout 3

Eclair Blu, IS A GUY! And he is my fursona. He's an intelligent robot with a quick tongue. He has two friends of his own and happen to know Fawkes and his friends.

Azul, a ghostly soul. That is not a mask by the way. He was based off of a chickensmoothie pet {The blue toxic} Just one look is enough to rattle your bones! {Hahah....that's why hes shaking...}

Calypso, my Wadanohara oc. He's a dog shark with a cool like attitude. He can be usually seen wearing triangle shades.

Farren is a newer oc and is total fandom trash. She is style is loosely based off me. She sports a fairy tail bracelet, a gorillaz hoodie, and steven universe earrings. Her hair resembles Noodles from Gorillaz

Dexter, Azul's best friend and just as bad as the skeleton. He has more piecing than you can count and plans on getting more. His design is based off of gajeel

Cortez, once a powerful grim reaper, he is now trapped by the power of a white cloak, a cross and barbed wire. A very new character. I was once going to make him into a raven like creature, but went for a different route.

Rhinestone eyes, my gemsona. Her gem is her eye and sits on her face. Since Rhinesons are fake gems she's a robot, I found that very clever ;0 Everything about her is synthetic, even her hair.

UNKOWN NAME, she's a mogeko...but a nice one. If you got any name idea's I'd love to hear them!

EXTRA:
    2D! My bae, enjoy the cutiepie! {Phase 1}

Maren ‘Val’ Valentine
    Vicktor 'Vic' Sweeny

--

pink | she/her | @pinkapillar | toyhouse | art shop!
i use to be blue android/pink android!
my friend faith smells good!

Pinkapillar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me