Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

For Sale by Free Shade

Based on Click to view
Artist Free Shade [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

For Sale

Postby Free Shade » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:10 pm

These are going up for sale since i have no time to devote to both these and Shisa Guardians.
The sale/auction page is here:
viewtopic.php?t=2721322

Lines created by Sammich
Last edited by Free Shade on Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:24 am, edited 6 times in total.
(art above by Hoggnunsstern)

Do you remember Kiamaras from way back 10 years ago? You ever wonder what happened to them after all these years after the move to DA?
Well, they're now an easy going ARPG with a website and quests! Most quests have low entry requirements and have multiple tiers of rewards. There's also a free MYO for new users who don't have a Kia yet!
There's also a discord for the community where you can ask for help with quests, chat with other users, and actively seek out Kias that are being traded and sold as well as new adopts!

If you're interested at all feel free to click the image above to be taken to the Kiamara website!
If you want to join the discord at all, feel free to dm me and I can send you a link to it.
Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Species info

Postby Free Shade » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:10 pm

Basic Info:
Celestial Vulpini are very independent creatures. They normally spend their time drifting through the galaxy and exploring different places. Over time, they have begun to drift towards Earth, where they have started to hang around on clouds observing the world below them. Vulpini have slowly started to go down to the surface of Earth to begin exploring, but they began running into humans. After a while of being around humans, they have begun to form bonds with them and have decided to stay with these humans.

They have become loyal and loving companions to humans, and have slowly become more social with other species as well as other Vulpini.

Description:
Celestial Vulpini are Fox-like creatures that have a ring of clouds floating around its neck. About 4-6 stars sit upon this ring of clouds. The clouds and stars are the life source of a Vulpini. The stars cannot be removed, and the clouds to not dissipate. The stars store solar energy, which is why Vulpini do not need to eat in order to survive. The clouds act as a healing source for Vulpini, and they can also use these clouds to heal others.

General Diet:
Though Celestial Vulpini do not need to eat to survive, they tend to enjoy eating fruit and many sweet treats.

Common traits:
Other types of canine/feline/fur or hair based tails

Uncommon traits:

Any ear types
Star dust trails from feet or tail

Rare traits:
Multiple tails (up to 3)
Any type of horns

Very Rare traits: -- Must get permission first --

Cloud/smoke tails
Shooting star/Star dust tails
Dragon/Lizard/Shark/Fish/Object/etc tails
No tail
Wings of any kind
Multiple tails (up to 5)

Traits that are strictly not allowed:

Having no stars on their clouds or having no clouds at all
- Vulpini can not live without their clouds and stars -

Breeding:

Vulpini can breed up to 5 times within their lifetime.
Vulpini can have up to 2 Starlets per breeding (Starlets = Babies)
On very rare occasions, Vulpini may have 3 Starlets
It takes anywhere from 2 to 8 days for Starlets to transform into Vulpini
Since Vulpini are normally independent, they do not always stay with the same mate. That being said, there are certain Vulpini whom do stay with the same mate their entire life.
Last edited by Free Shade on Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Do you remember Kiamaras from way back 10 years ago? You ever wonder what happened to them after all these years after the move to DA?
Well, they're now an easy going ARPG with a website and quests! Most quests have low entry requirements and have multiple tiers of rewards. There's also a free MYO for new users who don't have a Kia yet!
There's also a discord for the community where you can ask for help with quests, chat with other users, and actively seek out Kias that are being traded and sold as well as new adopts!

If you're interested at all feel free to click the image above to be taken to the Kiamara website!
If you want to join the discord at all, feel free to dm me and I can send you a link to it.
Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Celestial Vulpini Staff/Affiliates

Postby Free Shade » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:11 pm

Staff
Owner
Free Shade

Mods
None currently

Artists
Free Shade

Guest Artists
None currently

Affiliates
If interested in becoming affiliates with Celestial Vulpini please pm me!

Our Banners
If anyone is willing to make better ones, i will pay!
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=2654308][img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/8d8b/f/2015/090/c/1/vulpini_by_free_shade-d8nwo9z.jpg[/img][/url]

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=2654308][img]http://orig05.deviantart.net/fbc3/f/2015/090/6/c/vulpini_2_by_free_shade-d8nwoai.jpg[/img][/url]
Last edited by Free Shade on Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

News, Updates, and Links.

Notice:

I swear i haven't forgotten about these! I have just been busy getting the Shisa Guardians up and running first!
I will probably start devoting more time to these lovelies in May.

But feel free to mark still, just know that not much will happen until May!

If you are interested, go check out the Shisa Guardians!
Last edited by Free Shade on Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:24 am, edited 3 times in total.

Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Celestial Vulpini Adopts (WIP)

Reserve just in case

You may post now ^^

Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huskyhiccups » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:24 pm

Sorry if this seems rude but this species looks an awful lot like Cleuds
ImageImage
Call me Mew or huskyhiccups! (she/her) ♡
I love
coffee, RuPaul's Drag Race, Smosh, Final Fantasy XIV,
Star Stable, The Sims, Kingdom Hearts, and Danganronpa!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
UR, OMGSR, & old store pet countmy listomy FR

❤️️🧡💛💚💙💜 HAPPY PRIDE MONTH! ❤️️🧡💛💚💙💜
huskyhiccups

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allinian » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:45 pm

mark
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostvvinz » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:06 am

Mark
ghostvvinz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Glass Doe » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:53 am

Mark
No matter who you are,
what you look like, or where you're from...
You deserve love & acceptance
just like anyone else!

-Michigan-
The Glass Doe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me