Andrielle L'eclair by Sathalina

Based on Click to view
Artist Sathalina [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Andrielle L'eclair

Postby Sathalina » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:07 am

If you ever draw her, things to know about her and her design.
She never smiles
Her staff is made of a hard wood/metal, it has cracked designs on it (please looks carefully)
Her staff's gem DOES glow.
She has a tribal marking on her neck, it ends on her shoulder.

Name: Andrielle L'eclair

Skin color: Chestnut brown

Eye color: Seaweed green

Hair color: Oil black

Species: Human - Mage

Physical build: 5'6", curvier build, attractive figure.

Attitude:
Andrielle is wise, and she holds herself as one with such knowledge. Never haughty, though sometimes annoyed at obnoxious or obvious persons. Andrielle is usually kind and willing to help someone in need, but always makes sure that she learns something from the adventure. There is no use in going if she does not feel that she will take anything away from the experience. She is somewhat a know-it-all, but very kind and sweet once someone cracks her tough 'shell' of knowledge.

Detailed description
The woman was a beautiful sight, soft, chestnut brown skin and long pitch black hair that reached to the small of her back even when braided. Her eyes were a lovely seaweed green, almost blue in certain light. Cheeks and lips were plump and attractive, leading the eye down to the smooth neck that held tattoos that looked rather tribal in nature. For clothes she wore a sky-blue blouse and a black corset with blue strings lacing it up the front. She also wore harem pants that were loose in the leg but tight at the ankles, black in color with blue cuffs. Smooth black slippers silenced her footsteps, but a long black metal staff with a glowing blue gem encased in the top. She was clever and powerful, the black robe that she wore outdoors trailing behind her when she walked, giving the impression of royalty. She looked cool and calculating to the unknowing eye, but only those who made the time and effort to befriend her would find the true, fun, loving soul underneath.
Last edited by Sathalina on Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
    " rotten to the core . "
    Satha - She/Her/They - ©
    Just three Kobolds in a trenchcoat.
    Trading pets
Sathalina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me