Entry #1 - Young Purgo by Medd-Lee

Based on Click to view
Artist Medd-Lee [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Entry #1 - Young Purgo

Postby Medd-Lee » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:21 am

Smore based - completely random I have no idea.

Purgo name:
Sammy Loopity-Do Soldier
Purgo Gender: Female
Purgo's Favorite way of making S'mores: melt a teensy bit of butter on your ghram crackers, roast your marshmallows, put caramel on top of the chocolate, and squish the marshmallow on the inside... mmm
Purgo Personality: She's a typical youngster, but she loves cooking. It's not limited to s'mores, though she is best at desserts. At home, she cooks for her family more than they do for her, since they're terrible cooks usually. She does act older than she is a little, a necessity for her cooking, She still throws fits on occasion, but she's beginning to grow out of it. Her mane fluff (the bangs) likes to grow really fast, so she ends up cutting it to keep it out of her cooking.
Namestuff: Her last name is Solider, her middle name is Loopity-do. Not sure why her parents named her that.
Familystuff: She has two brothers(Twins(Not identical) Teens) a mother and a father. She has no cousins, but she has an aunt. Her grandmother is around sometimes too.
Other: Aaa first entry! Should I make s'more? Haha, bad pun.

Good luck everyone!
unnessecary links wrote:Characters(old, LOL)
My SMWs(closed)
Flight Rising(idk why)
3k+ Chickens(active!)

Hi! I'm Medd! They/them please.
I am sometimes hard to reach on CS! If you need me quickly try Toyhouse(Medd-Lee), thanks!
Most links are outdated, sorry guys!
Medd-Lee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me