Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Artist Comp by SydneyandStorm

Based on Click to view
Artist SydneyandStorm [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Artist Comp

Postby SydneyandStorm » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:02 am

So we're just gonna see how it works to run our own cattle thing -- I don't want to place a huge strain on Silverbell Ranch, as wonderful as it'd be to have so many unique line arts and such c: Also, don't mind the handwriting; I'm on my laptop and am really lazy, and I figure you guys know me well enough to know that my handwriting isn't really that awful. ^^' but that 'o' is horrendous

So, first, some ground rules:
-I'm only going to choose two or three entries as winners, so please don't be upset if I don't choose yours. It's nothing personal; I'm just limited in the number of people I can accept.
-Artists may not make themselves cattle customs. That's why I'm choosing at least two -- I don't expect these to become widely popular, but because of the way that these guys are associated with RVEC horses, I don't want anybody giving themselves an advantage. In this same manner, artists may not color the offspring of their own cattle; the calf must be drawn by someone else.
-I'm not sure that cattle used in cutting can have horns; it seems to me that it could be kind of dangerous, and from what I've seen, there aren't many if any. If you can prove me wrong, however, go for it, and all other line edits are encouraged (if you know you can do them well; if not, don't worry about it -- the patterns are the most important things).

And then the rewards:
-One RVEC custom
-A position as the artist on the cattle thread
-Bragging rights
-10,000c in RVEC currency

All right, then -- best of luck! I can't wait to see your designs! <3 You may make as many entries as you feel necessary to show your skill, and this will end in a week or two. ^^

Thank you kindly!
SydneyandStorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Artist Comp

Postby .Survivor. » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:16 am

Entering:3

If my computer quits being stupid...
do you suffer from panic or anxiety attacks? Come see the plushies I sell
Come join this discord warrior cat RP! We are having a contest!

I do get on occasionally.
xxxxxxSurvivorxxxxxx
I have had to take a couple years off of CS due to real life things. But im slowly getting back here now.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImage
I was beaten, bruised, abused, and yet I survived. I spoke up. Let others hear your voice. Fight. Be a warrior. Be a SURVIVOR.Image
Image no one understands what Post Traumatic Stress Disorder is. Unless you have it yourself.
Please, be aware that not all wounds are visible.Image
[/left]
.Survivor.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:21 am

Entering...
hello, bonjour
please call me believe

herro der mes amis, i am believe. proud canadian, ottb loving, colt breaking, nfr dreaming. pictured on the left is my racetrack reject, landofmakebelieve, aka molly, moo, shmoo, whatever name comes to mind x] molly is a 10 year old canadian bred thoroughbred mare, and standing at about 16.2hh, we look a little wonky when we chase cans, but la dee da that's alright. molly and i tried several disciplines. i tried desperately to get her to catch on to dressage, but unfortunately, she still has the race bred mind and is all go. however, together we found a discipline which we could both enjoy; western gaming. this summer we started travelling to barrel races locally. our current record on a standard size pattern is 17.314 and we are improving with every run. and to all the low budget barrel racers out there such as myself, a word of advise; chin up darling. you may not have a million dollar mount under your butt, but you and your crossbred, rejected, hard headed, rescue baby can do it. you know why? cause those girls sitting in their custom circle y's, upon shiny, top of the line mounts are full of themselves. they think there's no way they can lose. they get cocky. stay humble, believe in yourself, in your horse, and most importantly ride your little heart out.
landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stabbrielle » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:27 am

Entering. If I wanted to draw some new lines could I?
stabbrielle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cooluser1615 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:27 pm

I'm definitely considering entering.
Cooluser1615

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SydneyandStorm » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:27 pm

A.J. Birdie wrote:Entering. If I wanted to draw some new lines could I?

Sure thing!
SydneyandStorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Survivor. » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:07 pm

I've seen some cattle used in cutting that had horns, but they ha been cut off to where they were very blunt...but I've seen more without horns than I have with. I photograph rodeos so I've seen a few. Lol
do you suffer from panic or anxiety attacks? Come see the plushies I sell
Come join this discord warrior cat RP! We are having a contest!

I do get on occasionally.
xxxxxxSurvivorxxxxxx
I have had to take a couple years off of CS due to real life things. But im slowly getting back here now.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImage
I was beaten, bruised, abused, and yet I survived. I spoke up. Let others hear your voice. Fight. Be a warrior. Be a SURVIVOR.Image
Image no one understands what Post Traumatic Stress Disorder is. Unless you have it yourself.
Please, be aware that not all wounds are visible.Image
[/left]
.Survivor.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cowgirlchrista » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:16 pm

mark
{}
_ _
links
_ _
x
x
x
x
_ _
Sig
Cred

_ _
{}
━━ ( Y o u g o t ) ━━━━━━━━ {}
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
look in your eye
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
{} ( t h i n g t h a t y o u l i k e )
cowgirlchrista

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cooluser1615 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:06 am

I have made a thread for my entry form. Java disagrees with my tablet because it is apparently a mobile device, so I cannot use Oekaki. However, I have drawn images on a different application and I hope that they will be fit for entry. Here is the thread.
Cooluser1615

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SydneyandStorm » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:10 am

Thanks so much, HeroHorse! That's perfectly fine!

However, I worry for the RVEC thread -- would you ever be able to use Oekaki, or is that completely impossible for you?
SydneyandStorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me