Time spent 1 hour, 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Adopt Star Dust

Postby StalePotatoChips » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:35 pm

Adoption Closed!
Owner: Commander Shepard

This little lady is Star Dust! Although she is a galaxy type and is only awake at night, she is afraid of the dark. How ironic. But to help her with her fear, she has adapted her stars in her mane to glow and light her way. She is very shy and likes to hide in the clouds. To grab her attention, you can tempt her with berries. Can you give this glowing cutie a good home?

To adopt Star Dust, you must fill out the form below. It's first come first serve, so get it while it's still available. Payment will be one rare, 2 wishlist pets, or 10 CS dollars. Once you have payed, the design will officially be yours and I will add you so you can go in and get your hex codes and whatever else you may need. You are allowed to change the name, gender, and personality if you wish.

Code: Select all
Username:
Pet's Name:
Why I want this:
Last edited by StalePotatoChips on Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StalePotatoChips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt Star Dust

Postby Dr. Paine » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:47 pm

Username: Commander Shepard
Pet's Name: Stardust (... if that's okay xD)
Personality: Sweet, shy, highly intelligent and always eager to share her knowledge of stars and mythology!
Why I want this: I love stars, I love glowy things, and she's just incredibly cute! <3

I can pay a.. 09/10 re-release rare? ^^
Dr. Paine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me