Based on Click to view
Artist MoonfallTheFox [gallery]
Time spent 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Birth of a Star

Postby MoonfallTheFox » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:34 pm

Sire- The sun god Arollu
Strength in fire. Cares for the suns of the universe and which lives and dies, taking their solar system with it.
Day
Leg markings Rr, mane hh, wings WW, flecking Ff, mask mm, tail tt
Dam- She who dances on stars, Freaale
Strength in numbers, she guides the stars through their journey across the sky.
Night
Leg markings Rr, no mane HH, wings WW, flecking ff, Mask Mm, tail Tt

Pups-
Pirea-
Strength in creating. Nebula pup, she brings new stars into the universe. She is fiesty but feminine.
Legs RR, Mask mm, wings WW and flecking ff, HH, Tt

Eliay-
Strength in silence. The White Dwarf, she brings stars to their resting places. Shy and does not speak. She is master of the understated. She does not often interact and usually only with Pirea. Masked (very pale) mm. WW, Ff, HH, rr, Tt. Seems to glow a bit internally.

Erdat-
Strength in life. The inhabitable planet, he protects life in the universe. He is very social, playful and friendly all around. He usually pesters his sisters, who get irritated with his constant play. WW, rr, HH, FF, Mm, Tt

Derrun-

Strength in power. The red giant, he brings intense heat to dying stars.
He is a bully, and was the largest at birth, he drives his siblings insane and Norca is very close to him. MM, WW, rr, HH, FF, Tt

Illr-
Strength in cold. The dwarf planet, he watches over the smallest of celestial bodies.
He can be shy but also very calculating if needed. He rarely gets into trouble however.
WW, rr, HH, FF, mm, Tt

Norca-

Strength in blackness. The black hole. He swallows the light.

Norca frightens his parents and siblings, with exception to Derrun. He is small but very strong and only his eyes and mouth show any light at all.
WW, RR, HH, FF, MM, Tt

Arollu and Frealle were from two different parts of a celestial ecosystem. Night, cold and calculating, kept to themselves. The celestial beasts of day were a rowdy bunch prone to being overly bold. The pairs frequently clashed over their place in the sky, but everything was balanced for millions of years. They were ancient creatures, who liked things how they were- they chose their mates from their kind and stayed on their "side".

Until now.
Arollu had found her floating through the sky, snapping stray stars into line. One of them was a sun. The sun god reacted defensively, but a friendship formed shortly after. The pups were born on a bridge between skies- the border between our universe and the next, the edge of their territory, where rogues roam beyond. They hid their forbidden love from their homelands in the stars.

The birth of the pups was a violent one. It very quickly became apparent that there was a reason for their segregation. The puppies were so different from the others they knew. Norca was terrifying, and had to be viciously corrected by his father for fear the others might not survive. Not one was like the next.

Unlike prior litters of their sort, before the separation...they survived, protected by their father and mother in the place between skies.

And when they were weaned, they released into the universe a new chaos, known only in legend. One where stars could live and die. Only time would tell if the universe would survive their passage or be thrown so off balance as to be lost forever.

((Characters mine, I worked hard on this!))
Moonfall // He/Him // ©
"No one deserves my world quite like you do
And it's true, I hate everything but you."
Amigo The Devil
Gif by BronzeHalo
MoonfallTheFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Birth of a Star

Postby Yveltal » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:03 pm

Neat idea!
Yveltal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Birth of a Star

Postby MoonfallTheFox » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:30 am

Thank you. I think I got a bit carried away. Now I'm making refs for all the puppies.
Moonfall // He/Him // ©
"No one deserves my world quite like you do
And it's true, I hate everything but you."
Amigo The Devil
Gif by BronzeHalo
MoonfallTheFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups