Time spent 1 hour, 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Breed wit Ally?

Postby ~Death Note~ » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:38 am

Ally:
Breed:Husky/Wolf Mix
Personality:Kind but Fierce when angry
Background:She was a small pup. Abandoned by her Parents and the Humans. She grew up alone but despite all of this pain she grew up Happy and Caring. She wandered around and this is her first heat (of 3) she doesn't have a mate and doesn't know what to do!

Will you steal her for your own? Or will you approach kindly? What will you do?

How to Win her:
Name:
Breed:
Personality:
How Will you Approach?:

I will make as many pups as I want/think possible that she can have C:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Hi I Am DeathNote!
I am a teenage Girl
Who Loves Gaming
and Anime Shows!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXX
Death Note and
Fairy Tail are
my Favorites!~
XXXXXXXXXXXX
~Death Note~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Breed wit Ally?

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:52 pm

Mark!
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Death Note~ » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:06 am

bump

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Hi I Am DeathNote!
I am a teenage Girl
Who Loves Gaming
and Anime Shows!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXX
Death Note and
Fairy Tail are
my Favorites!~
XXXXXXXXXXXX
~Death Note~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:04 am

How to Win her:
Name: Rodin
Breed: German Shepherd (Panda)
Personality: Rodin is a rather hard male to get to know sometimes, as he can seem cold and hard to understand. He is stubborn but protective of those he loves. He likes to run, and is a sucker for pups and becomes a big softie round them.
How Will you Approach?: Rodin would come up to her in his strangely silent way, and see if she notices him. When she does, if she says hi he will nod at her. If not, he will find something to say and see what she says. From there, he will see how things go and try to get them to go well. Then, he would ask her.

Him and his three brothers, hes the standing adult
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Death Note~ » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:13 pm

Ally Looks at him tail curled the tip of it wagging slightly "Hello! I am Ally, Who are you?" A twinkle in her eyes show an interest in this red white and black male. she lets out a grin at his silent walk towards her.

Accepted C: Pups colored soon :D

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Hi I Am DeathNote!
I am a teenage Girl
Who Loves Gaming
and Anime Shows!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXX
Death Note and
Fairy Tail are
my Favorites!~
XXXXXXXXXXXX
~Death Note~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:23 pm

_-TheTardis-_ wrote:Ally Looks at him tail curled the tip of it wagging slightly "Hello! I am Ally, Who are you?" A twinkle in her eyes show an interest in this red white and black male. she lets out a grin at his silent walk towards her.

Accepted C: Pups colored soon :D

The young German Shepherd tips his head as he looks at her. he noses Nisei and the baby brothers off, and looks at her. "My name is Rodin." he says, in a deep and gravelly smexy voice.

XD Yay!)
Serenity

Furtopia

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nat! » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:52 am

Hey lovely! Your Ally is gorgeous, and I love the backstory you have for her!

How to Win her:
Name: Grandè
Breed: Grandè is pure wolf, his mother is Tippin', a wolf with hair and string (I-E bracelet and strings around tail) genes, and his father is Cane, a wolf with unique pattern and neon color lineages.
Personality: Grandè is boastful and can be a bit too proud, but he is charming, hard working, and will sacrifice anything for his family and those he loves.
How Will you Approach?:Knowing my Grandè, he'd try and win her over with compliments, kindness, charm, and undying loyalty towards her, as well as a place to stay and anything she wants or needs.

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2556393
(He's the male pup looking back.)
<3 c:

ImageImageImage

ImageImage

And she told me, "You smell like earth. Herbs. Gardens. A little more human than the rest of us."

Nat!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Death Note~ » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:29 pm

~TrailOfStardust~ wrote:Hey lovely! Your Ally is gorgeous, and I love the backstory you have for her!

How to Win her:
Name: Grandè
Breed: Grandè is pure wolf, his mother is Tippin', a wolf with hair and string (I-E bracelet and strings around tail) genes, and his father is Cane, a wolf with unique pattern and neon color lineages.
Personality: Grandè is boastful and can be a bit too proud, but he is charming, hard working, and will sacrifice anything for his family and those he loves.
How Will you Approach?:Knowing my Grandè, he'd try and win her over with compliments, kindness, charm, and undying loyalty towards her, as well as a place to stay and anything she wants or needs.

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2556393
(He's the male pup looking back.)
<3 c:

Oh my a Slave C:( very pretty wolfie! She looked at him fascinated by his strings and hair. ((Accepted C=))

Remember my Savers up for kit too C=

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Hi I Am DeathNote!
I am a teenage Girl
Who Loves Gaming
and Anime Shows!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXX
Death Note and
Fairy Tail are
my Favorites!~
XXXXXXXXXXXX
~Death Note~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueKitty1221 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:13 pm

How to Win her:
Name:
Rhydian
Breed:
Rhydian is probably about 90% wolf. The last ten percent would be husky. His mother, Jewel, was a wolf hybrid and his father was a pureblood wolf.
Personality:
Rhydian is the more sweet one out of his brothers. Despite his kind personality, growing up in a family of all boys is pretty hard on the more nurturing side of the wolf. While growing up, Rhydian was always the one to come up with the "plans." He was the one who influenced his brothers to get into trouble. If they ended up getting caught then he would eaither play guilty, or charm his way out of trouble. Who knows Wether that was by flirting or by just charming itself. Even though he is quite flirty and mischievous he is completely loyal and would never go out of his way to break that. Rhydian is also a fighter. He will not back down from a challenge. He may be kind but if you get on his bad side you better watch out because he can tear off a limb in only a few seconds. Litterally.
How Will you Approach?:
Rhydian would make eye contact first. If he picked up good body language he would then smirk at her, twitch his tail tip, ears, and lower his head ever-so-slightly. Again, if he sees a good sign he'll approach with a lazy wag of his tail. "Hello," he'd say in a slightly husky voice. Then he'd charm her, compliment her, and show lots of interest in her.

He's the boy with in his fathers paws -> viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2607274
BlueKitty1221

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laura. » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:51 pm

Name;; Nikuya (Butcher in english)
Breed;; Wolf x Unkown
Personality;; Nikuya is an aggresive canine and does not 'gel' well with others. He remains somewhat solitary on his journeys as his tolerance for other wolves is very low. He can be quite stubborn and especially nasty towards complete strangers although this behavior is aimed more towards other males. He will kill pups (rarely) without hesitation if they've been causing disturbance but if not, he will let them stay a few meters from him at most. He usually is unsure of females and likes to distance himself from them if he can.
How Will you Approach?;;

Third Person POV

Nikuya struts around through the forest of trees and thick shrubbery, looking for a small snack or at least somewhere to lie peacefully. His expression remains stoic until he catches an unfamiliar scent. He lets his curiosity get the better of him as his nose takes the lead. Before he knows it, another red-pelted canine lay gracefully on a large stone. Nikuya's eyes widen and he becomes a little weak at the knees, almost stumbling over. He swerves his body around the tree stumps trying to get a closer look but finds himself being stared down by the other female. "U-uh .." he stutters and twitches his ears, confused. He watches the wolf smile and flicker his tail as he sits down. He tilts his head very gently, squinting his eyes.

Appearance

█████████
█████████

▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓