Time spent 1 minute, 22 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Spiritwindy's Entries

Postby kaisisles » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:48 pm

Yep ^^

Username: Spiritwindy
Why do you want to join?: To be honest, I just like to design on a whole lot of lineart xD
how often are you on: Every day, although I can only draw a few times a week ^^
What do you prefer to be called?: Spirit, Windy, Spiritwindy... I don't really care xD I am a girl ^^
Give one example of your line edit skills:
No problem =)
Give one example of your design skills:
This, perhaps? The stopwatch in the jar's my line edit too. If not, the design above's also good
How many species have you been employed/own: I don't work for all of these species anymore, retired on some, active on some, and some just died out. I haven't been a GA before, if I can still remember, I've been an artist for way too many to count, including Stella Keeper Adopts, FBD Adopts, LPW Adopts, CFC Adopts, Derpitty Adopts, OKA adopts, Huski Adopts, Sharple Wolf Adopts, etc. and I have been trying out for a few select adopts like Corkies and this one. At the moment I am only active in Chima Lou Adopts and Stella Keeper Adopts. I am admin assistant in Chima Lou Adopts, and the owner of Kirokami Adopts, which I've been waiting forever to post the revamp xD
How loyal will you be to the species?: Well, they seem nice and I can base real designs on them, so I'm pretty certain that I'll be able to live up to the requirements and beyond.
Have you read all the rules?: Yes.
kaisisles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me