Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Revamp oxiries, ballon dog, 1000+ pets! by Nira Katsumi

Artist Nira Katsumi [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Revamp oxiries, ballon dog, 1000+ pets!

Postby Nira Katsumi » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:29 am

Closed! Winner is the only entry :D

- Hello there! I guess you are for prizes here? There they are!: -

They are in this group, just click HERE also ANYTHING YOU WANT from HERE, over 1300 pets!
All I want is for you to draw me an gemsbok/orix lines! There is only prize for first place, but I will give something extra to everyone who enters!

- Rules -

- It must be a Gemsbok
- Any pose, would like to see all legs though, I want to see side and a little of front too
- Make AT LEAST male and female lines - males have extra fur like HERE
- Color/shading/highlights/separate hair layer... It all makes your chances bigger, though I would choose better lineart over a bad lineart with all of those
- They have straight manes like fjord horses
- long tail with long hair like HERE
- they have hooves like antelope too, not normal hooves
- You may make extra baby lines, that will incerase your chances too, yet I want you to focus on adult lines
- Take your time!

- End date -

10 Janury, might end faster if I see something STUNNING, yet I won't end until I'm sure all WIP's are done,
might end without winner, though everyone gets something extra for joining, but I won't keep any lines then. I guess it wont happen though :)
GOOD LUCK!

Last bumped by Nira Katsumi on Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:29 am.
Nira Katsumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me