Matthias and Sophia by RavenclawHobbit

Based on Click to view
Artist RavenclawHobbit [gallery]
Time spent 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Matthias and Sophia

Postby RavenclawHobbit » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:01 pm

Matthias "Matt" Finch and Sophia Turner-Finch.
Main characters in my new story line (pfft like I need more characters. But forgive me I'm in love with this pair)

Matthias is a husky with a gentle personality, kind and stubborn. He doesn't speak loudly or often, but he always keeps his word. He is firmly honest and rational, and his hamartia is that he is too quick to trust. He assumes that everyone else is as honest and rational as he is, even when they've given him reason to believe otherwise. Matt loves his family but he will always do what is best for the pack as a whole. He is not afraid to fight or shed blood, but only when he is sure it is justified.

Sophia is an irish setter, strong and wise. She has an unshakable nature, and keeps up a picture of perfect calm even when beneath it is emotional turmoil. Her puppies come first, everything else comes second. Sophia is devoted to her mate, but she doesn't share his naivety - she is capable of seeing the worst in people. Sophia can also be jealous and has a tendency towards angry outbursts, especially when she recognizes a threat to her loved ones.
Bring your daylight, bring your dark,
    ~~~~~~~Share your silence, and unpack your heart.

My DAMy Art BlogCharacter WebsiteAsk Gavin & Chase
About Me: Call me Raven or Meg, whichever you fancy. I'm female, vegetarian, a guinea pig owner, artist, and horseback rider. I love fandoms, from Harry Potter to Game of Thrones to Chaos Walking to Sherlock and most recently, Star Wars!. I don't log in as frequently as I used to, so please be patient when waiting for PMs and trades.
RavenclawHobbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me