Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Map of the Kingdom by Speak

Artist Speak [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Speak

Map of the Kingdom

Postby Speak » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:23 am

Isolde- The capital city of Asiali this flourishing city is by far the largest in the land. Built in the centre of the kingdom there is only one way for a foreign invader to even attempt a stealth attack and that is through the river Anyrs. A fortress of strong walls and grand buildings Isolde is a flurry of activity for merchants and nobility alike.
Linoyn- A rather large town built by the edge of the Tranquil River, Linoyn is a very popular trade post for most inland and sea trading because of it's position on the river.
Stone Lake- A large town on the edge of Stone Lake this is a very popular spot for the nobility to build summer homes. The lake itself supports a flourishing wildlife making this a popular spot for hunting.
Esterwich-This large town has been built as a trading port for all manner of ships and merchants, one of the busiest towns throughout the year there is always something going on.
Dormount- A large town at the base of the Vrirahl Mountains this is a mining ore and forge town where the majority of the kingdoms armour and weapons are made.
Wildeshore- A smaller village at the edge of the peninsula this village is famous for it's fish and fishing industries.
Cornesse- A villlage on the edge of the Elwood Forest this is a place famous for it's lumber and woodworkers. The most famous carvers and cabinetmakers have hailed from this village.
Lorview- A village at the base of the Vrirahl Mountains this is where the quarry and the kingdoms supply of clay, coal, limestone, marble and other such stones comes from. Many fine stonemasons come from this village and go on to build the great cathedrals, grand memorials and statues.
Forest of the Lost- The largest forest in Asiali The Forest of the Lost got its name from the strange way the forest paths seem to change and twist for any who venture into the forest who are not born of the capital.
Elwood- A forest lush with life, always moving with wildlife and lumberjacks the people of Cornesse have always told stories of elves and fairies who they say live there and watch over the forest making sure that the trees don't grow too few.
Anyrs River- Running almost straight through the kingdom the Anyrs river is rich with fish.
Tranquil River- Feeding into the Stone Lake the Tranquil river got it's name for how calm the waters are. Many of the smaller farming villages line this river, using it's water for irrigation.
Flat Lake- Smaller than stone lake and not quite as beautiful in regards to vegetation, this shallow lake is beautiful in it's own way. After heavy rains the surface of the lake becomes almost a mirror image of the sky, standing at the edge of the lake it is easy to get lost in it's mesmerizing vision.
Vrirahl Mountains- A border between Morecia and Asiali the Vrirahl Mountains are a danger to cross but provide some of the richest mining ever seen.

*There are of course many other villages and forests scattered throughout the kingdom, I have made note of those large or important enough.
Speak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me