Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Make me new lines comp! by Lady Tuesday

Based on Click to view
Artist Lady Tuesday [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

None yet! You can be the first to create your own version of this drawing!

Make me new lines comp!

Postby Lady Tuesday » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:30 pm

My species is about to come out to the public for it's grand opening, but I really am not impressed with myself concerning these lines. I will be giving out prizes to the winner, and if enough people enter, the top three may become artists...there may be other guest artists in the future but for now I only want a few artists.

Rules-

1. Don't fight or argue
2. All of Tess' rules apply
3. Don't make any major edits to the species concept...minor ones that you find more apealling than the ones I have are fine.
4. Please add shading, it really helps me out (but is optional.color layers are also optional but not needed as I can do that myself)
5. I need both adult and kit lines, so be sure that you have time for it!
They can be drawn in different positions than pictured, but they must be usable ref lines (you cannot only do front-view lines)
6. Have fun!

Species info-

The Gate Keepers of Verdeaux are very special indeed. With shorter legs in the front, and longer, more powerful legs in the back, these animals often use their strong hind legs for running away from predators, and defending themselves when needed. Each and every Keeper has a key somewhere on them in a form of jewelry-but each one is unique. The keys they hold are a physical manifestation of their souls, so if a Keeper is without one, they will either die or loose all previous knowledge of their selves and turn to the darkness. They also have many unique hairstyles and tail mutations (some of which are more rare than others). Every so often, a Keeper is born with horns, or some other very rare mutation. I will go into those later on, but for now, don't make any special lines for the mutations as they happen too rarely for official lines.

They do not have a king, but they do have a prince/chief: young Haarlem (my character), who is son of the wise Keeper Tauren (also mine). He acts as their healer and adviser, and is often referred to as the "Father Keeper". Their designs are currently only in my mind, and will be displayed once the new lines are created.

Prizes-

{Will be diplayed soon}

Thanks,
Tuesday<3

i love you wrote:
Knee
My kalons
My Deviantart
Starling Deer Adopts

M a k e
a
w i s h ,