nicknames das, carnival
gender female
age 18 human years
sexuality bisexual
theme song xxx
motto "Don’t fear the enemy
that attacks you, but the fake friend
that hugs you."

dasdria isn't very mature for an adult. she's loud, and talks a ton, even when she doesn't need to. she tends to stay in the front, causing and enjoying all the noise and havoc that she can cause. while she also carries herself in a noisy manner, das is a much more agile and clever plumie than the annoying sort. however, she's quick to speak, and often gets caught in her own thoughts. she's irritating and annoying sometimes, and can be quite the pain. but who really is this quick speaking fox?

positive traits
agile ● sneaky ● modest to a fault
one of the first things you'll notice about dasdria is her speed and agility. she can be very agile and speedy, giving her an advantage in races and games. this also helps boost her sneakiness. she loves to pull pranks and is very easily noted as one of the best. she can easily sneak up on others without them even in the slightest noticing her. she can be right behind another plumie, and they wont even her her footsteps. she is modest, to a fault. any of the "good" things she does, (helping older plumies, donating, ect.) aren't her doing, but when it comes to other things, such as pranks, she boasts like there's no tomorrow.

negative traits
sly ● loud ● messy ● stubborn
ah, the many things you will notice by just looking as das. she is very loud, and will not hesitate to yell and cause havoc. she is very messy, a side affect of her loudness, and will only clean if bribed. she is very stubborn and won't listen unless it has to do with pranks or scaring plumies.

(Word count 339/600)

╔══════════════════════════════╗
my kalons kalon adopts my viscets dd
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗

ok

╚═════════════════════════╝

Amberlilli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery