Artist ✖Evil!Marco✖ [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Subwoofer| #17| WINNER

Postby ✖Evil!Marco✖ » Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:08 pm

Subwoofers
Origins:
Subwoofers were created in a top secret lab for military purposes. They were made to detect radio signals that technology couldn't do at the time. Some kind of crazy science stuff and yeah, then poof. They were first found by the public two years ago, near an abandoned research lab. They were nicknamed Subwoofers as a joke. The name stuck, and now, they make perfect family pets!

Sam Winchester everyone! <3 oh this moose.

To win this fella, fill out the form below. Art is unlimited, and prettying up your forum is allowed, just don't go overboard. <3 End date: Nov.1st
Have fun everyone <3 ~E!M

Code: Select all
Username:
Subwoofer Name: Sam Winchester
Personality:
Relationship with Dean:
Hobbies:
Gif of Sam:
Last edited by ✖Evil!Marco✖ on Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
✖Evil!Marco✖

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Subwoofer| #17

Postby madrilenial » Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:40 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Username:
.bean
Subwoofer Name:
Sam Winchester
Personality:
Sam is intelligent, kind, independent, and slightly awkward when he has a crush on someone. Sam is very smart and is usually the brain of hunts with his brother, Dean, and does most of the research. While Sam is caring and kind, he can become arrogant and stubborn and has some obsessive-compulsive tendencies.
Relationship with Dean:
Sam Winchester was separated from Dean for years of his late childhood, and when they met together again they had a rocky relationship. Their relationship became co-dependent and a bit unhealthy, and not at all stable. The foundation of their family between the two of them is often broken by big things (spoilers: demon blood for sam, demon dean, etc.) Despite all the bad in their relationship, they're brothers and will always protect each other.
Hobbies:
Sam enjoys working out and walking and exercising in general when he isn't killing demons with Dean and Cas.
Gif of Sam:
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
┌───────────────────────┐

T.J. // they/them // ©

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
x

└───────────────────────┘
┌─┐

└─┘