Colored in by 2fangwolf

Based on Click to view
Artist 2fangwolf [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Colored in

Postby 2fangwolf » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:05 pm

Crystal sat near the water's edge, staring at her reflection in a careless manner. "If only they knew," she said almost timidly; "how much trouble this world has caused me. If only they knew what really lie behind this beautiful smile."

Scourge soon emerged from some nearby foliage. "My love," he spoke to her. "I couldn't help but overhear your worries. Why must you hide these things from me? Why must you hide your thoughts behind that smile of yours?"

"Scourge?!" exclaimed Crystal, clearly startled. "You have been listening? But--"

She hesitated a moment before adding, "How horrible of you! You should be ashamed!"

Scourge's ears flattened down with guilt. "My love, I am sorry."

Crystal didn't seem too forgiving. "Well good for you! Sorry doesn't matter, Scourge! Do you not trust me enough? Is that the problem? Were you listening so you could find my deepest secrets?"

Before Scourge could respond, Rocky's paws were already treading across the soft sand of the beach. "Hey guys!" he shouted.

Crystal hissed at Scourge; and she shot him a hateful look. "Maybe I'll just hang out with Rocky today! I don't need you!"

Rocky, clearly confused, decided not to question the situation. "Uhh, what did I miss.." he said in a quiet voice.

"Nothing, nothing at all!"

Crystal and Rocky left Scourge alone by the water's edge. "Didn't need them anyway." he mumbled.
you're interesting and different and i like that.
2fangwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Colored in

Postby TheTruthHurts » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:09 pm

Bravo, Bravo! ^^ Great so far!
✕☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰✕