I'll be adding on one or two sometimes :>

one: mine two: UFA three: UFA four: UFA
    five: BlueKitty1221 six: UFA seven: UFA eight: UFA
    nine: UFA ten: UFA eleven: UFA twelve: UFA

Code: Select all
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Extra:[/b]
Last edited by philocalist on Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
philocalist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: adopt us? [ wip ]

Postby BlueKitty1221 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:51 am

Username: BlueKitty1221
Name: Zoey (will probably chance) (#5)
Extra:
Short story:
"Run, Zoe!" My mother howled. "Come on we have to be fast!"
But I was running fast. I was going as fast as I could. I was about to fall over when mother suddenly grips my scruff and she dives into a building behind a human. She kept running and running but I didn't know why. I knew someone was after us but... I'm not sure. Finally she stopped running. She sat panting by an open window. She let me down and I sat in front of her, looking up to her with confused eyes. Something was wrong but I didn't understand. She looked exhausted and scared and it made me shiver. My mom was not usually a scared dog. Her ears perked up, the wind from the window blowing her long fur and making her pink scarf blow lightly to the side too.
"Come on out Nikia!" A deep voice called from below the window. I crouched low to the ground. That voice would scare me for the rest of my life. My mothers face hardened before she faced me.
"Zoe," she whispered. "I want you to take this," she said as she wrapped her scarf around my neck. "Don't ever take it off and you'll know that I'll be with you. I love you baby girl."
With that she stood up and jumped out of the window. That was the last time I ever saw my mom again.
BlueKitty1221

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby philocalist » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:54 am

BlueKitty1221 wrote:Username: BlueKitty1221
Name: Zoey (will probably chance) (#5)
Extra:
Short story:
"Run, Zoe!" My mother howled. "Come on we have to be fast!"
But I was running fast. I was going as fast as I could. I was about to fall over when mother suddenly grips my scruff and she dives into a building behind a human. She kept running and running but I didn't know why. I knew someone was after us but... I'm not sure. Finally she stopped running. She sat panting by an open window. She let me down and I sat in front of her, looking up to her with confused eyes. Something was wrong but I didn't understand. She looked exhausted and scared and it made me shiver. My mom was not usually a scared dog. Her ears perked up, the wind from the window blowing her long fur and making her pink scarf blow lightly to the side too.
"Come on out Nikia!" A deep voice called from below the window. I crouched low to the ground. That voice would scare me for the rest of my life. My mothers face hardened before she faced me.
"Zoe," she whispered. "I want you to take this," she said as she wrapped her scarf around my neck. "Don't ever take it off and you'll know that I'll be with you. I love you baby girl."
With that she stood up and jumped out of the window. That was the last time I ever saw my mom again.

Zoey is yours! :) Would you like me to add you?
philocalist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueKitty1221 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:58 am

You could but I don't have java so I can't do anything until my laptop is fixed cx
BlueKitty1221

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me