2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

In the Beginning

Postby Rune. » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:12 pm

Username: Rune.
Mate's Name: Hana, [it's Japanese for Flower]
Her likes: Diablo, Flowers, Silence, Playing and eating
Her dislikes: Destruction, Crying and fire
Why she loves Diablo: [please see history]
Personality: Shy, easily startled, a figure of authority when needed, caring and sometimes unreasonably stubborn
History(not needed): Hana is an Orphan by memory, meaning she doesn't know her past until just before she'd met Diablo when she awoke she was curled up hiding in a collapsed and hollowed out tree she didn't remember anything but screaming, heat and fear her paws covered in a strange black substance she left the tree wandering for what seemed like days until night dawned she was hungry and alone she only wanted to be home, wherever that was when suddenly she heard a rustling noise she turned her head slowly perking her ears to make out what the origin of noise was when she saw to long thin red things sneaking towards her she began to whimper her eyes watering, when she fell into a deep sleep,
the next thing she remembers is awaking to the noise of a river she felt water spray across her face she fluttered her eyes open only to see Diablo, her eyes darted instantly towards his legs it took a moment to realise but she thought the red things from the previous night must've been him his coat to dark to be seen at night Diablo who at the time of her awakening was clumsily trying to catch fish had just dipped his paw in the water before slipping in he shook his coat off and sighed but heard a slight giggle he thrust his head around to see Hana, after a couple of moments of questioning he found out about her knowledge about herself and that she didn't know her own name he took it upon himself to name here according to the strange pattern on her shoulder
they'd been together ever since Hana experienced many things with him and eventually love,

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
Female|Artist|Aussie
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
-------
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
FlightRising
Signature Credit
Back after a few years off!
Rune.

My pets
My items