Based on Click to view
Artist Uchuujin [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

More Palette Adoptables - Open!

Postby Uchuujin » Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:40 am

I have 6 normal adoptables up there for sale, plus I'm offering something I've never done before - 3 custom designs!

To purchase one of the regular adoptables, it will cost either 15 C$ or 30 DA points, OR you can send me a trade of CS pets/items. Just bribe me, although I want to point out that my adoptables regularly sell for a rare pet or more, so I likely won't accept trades of common pets unless it's huge bulk.

To purchase one of the customs is 30 C$ or 50 DA points. Or you can bribe me with a pet trade ~ I may be pickier with CS pet trades though ^_^

Rules for the custom designs:

They MUST use the 6 colors in the palette. You don't have to use ALL of the colors. In fact, you could pick just one of them. There are 4 shades of green, an off-white, and a yellow. You can see all of them represented above.

You are allowed to add TWO additional colors to the palette for your custom. For example, if you wanted your character to have a different eye or hair color, that's fine, but only 2 colors outside of the palette. And the design must use roughly 80% of the original palette.

Any line edits are allowed. Any accessories allowed. I can do basically anything besides change the species entirely (although I can do hybrid species as long as canine is represented).

If there's interest in the customs, then I might start offering them with every batch of adoptables that I do in the future. Again, they would be palette-based, though. Maybe one day I will offer complete customs, but I'm tentative because sometimes people send me colors that are hard to work with T_T

Last bumped by Uchuujin on Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:40 am.

┏━━━━━━Image━━━━━━┓
Curently...
reading ★ No Stone Unturned
playing ★ Overwatch 2
watching ★ Tokyo Revengers
feeling ★ anxious
═══════════════════
about me || my characters
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Uchuujin

My pets
My items