Based on Click to view
Artist Jaskiest [gallery]
Time spent 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Cinna - New Fursona

Postby Jaskiest » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:39 am

Original design by violeta., lines by TurboCatZ. Headers by ~Wanda~
301e1e - 835858 - 2a2a3a - fe4141

---------------------Name;; Cinna, plain and simple.
---------------------Gender;; Male.
---------------------Age;; Around fifteen, in human years - an illegal school drop out.
---------------------Sexuality;; Heterosexual, neutral on the grounds of LGBQT+.
---------------------Occupation;; Scarf designer, although he occasionally dabbles in the art of making hats, gloves and
---------------------warm winter boots.
---------------------Identity;; Being an only child, Cinna never really had anyone telling him what to do, or how to be
---------------------'normal', and it shows in the way he acts. He's confident, perhaps overly so. Trying to insult him is
---------------------like trying to make a unicorn sad - pretty darn hard, but when it happens it's clear. When combined
--------------------- with his swagger, his interest in fashion and orange-pink led much teasing Cinna's way. It was rare
--------------------- that anyone could get to him. Like moths on a light, they would try and try to pierce him, to get a
---------------------reaction, but it wouldn't happen. Yet even moths, if there are too many, can smash a glass. When
---------------------this occurred, Cinna buried his troubles in his artwork. Sketches of dresses, t-shirts and socks were
--------------------- dotted around his sketch book, but the most prominent feature was scarves. Floaty ones, practical
--------------------- ones - this was Cinna's haven, his safe place when the world got too much. Oddly enough, Cinna
---------------------and his art teacher never got along. She despised his waste of paper on the 'unrefined art'
--------------------- of textiles, being a firm believer that the only true art was 2D and about as original as her white
--------------------- socks.

---------------------Perhaps Cinna might have been more accepted - his skills in art were popular in many others - if it
---------------------wasn't for his many odd mannerisms. Whenever he talked, he gave a sweeping bow before starting
---------------------his conversation and ended his sentences with 'miss' or 'sir', even when addressing those younger
---------------------than him. This is due to his love of classics and of history - he has no less than seven scarf lines
--------------------- based off various time periods. He didn't quite manage to kiss a ladie's hand when he addressed
---------------------her, though - he did know where to draw a line in this modern era!

---------------------For all his quirks, Cinna is quite a sweet young gentleman. He's surprisingly sensitive, and will often
---------------------try and surpress his oddities if they seem to make people very scared or uncomfortable. He has few
---------------------friends, as few people see under his rather extravagant first impression. However, Cinna is fine with
---------------------that - ever since he left school and set up his scarf business, he's been happy as can be.
-----------------------extra art--
---------------------Relationships;; As mentioned above, Cinna has very few friends, and would be even less likely
--------------------- to find a lover. However, if you think your character could handle Cinna's oddness please PM me c:
---------------------Other;; None that I can think of right now.
Jaskiest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me