Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

MYO Lapidi Contest-ends on Halloween by All Might

Based on Click to view
Artist All Might [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 3

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

MYO Lapidi Contest-ends on Halloween

Postby All Might » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:42 am

Bandwagon? What bandwagon do you speak of?
I'm TOTALLY not jumping on the wagon.
*Whistles*

Lapidi's are a canine like beasts, made for war. These are war beasts. Often Donning Armor.
Though, with the war being over- most of them aren't taught in the old ways of war anymore. Exceptionally loyal to their owners, Lapidi's are each associated with a certain type of magic, and a gemstone. Each possesses the power corresponding to their Gemstone, with it being very rare to say have an Amber Donning Lapidi associated with Water.

See here for Gemstone Info; Main Thread

Background Info

I see, you've spotted the MYO Lapidi contest... Well, you see I'm sort of looking for artists. As of right now.. I want 5 artists not including myself. I've got 3.. not including the lineart maker and myself. So, I need two more! <3

Rules;
1. If you're making more than one entry please put your entries under a cover page!
2. You may enter 3 times. 1 may have MAJOR line edits (Different mane, wings, furry whatever) 1 moderately edited Lapidi (Just Hair.. or some jewelry) Last one no line edits c:
3. Do not transfer the Lapidi Design or armor to any other creature if you win. c: Lapidis are Lapidis! If you don't win, you may transfer the design (Minus all gemstones and armor) or you may *ADOPT* your entry, it will be an official Lapidi and count towards your max number of Lapidi.
4. You're supposed to change the Lapidi, You're not revamping Norman you're creating your own Lapidi

Prizes;

1. Get to be an Artist and keep one of your Lapidi as one of your custom Lapidis.
2. Guest artist position, able to make 5 Lapidi.. if I like them you'll become official. (You may not keep any of these[Your entries], and they are not official Lapidi) -ask about custom Lapidi for yourself
3. Some type of reimbersment for your time(Random CS pets/items or a custom Lapidi Ticket)

Put this on your cover;
Lapidi Name;
Lapidi Crystal;
Gender;
Power;
Anything Else;
(Why you want to be an artist)

You may put anything else, feel free to get creative! Show you're really interested!

I shall reserve the right to end this without winners.

┍━━━━━━━┑
    'it's you'
    If only I could stay
    delicate as the new day ;
    adult / she / artist
    seeking blue sorb
    credit

┕━━━━━━━┙

Image Image Image Image

All Might

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MYO Lapidi Contest-ends on Halloween

Postby All Might » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:42 am

Up

Last bumped by All Might on Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:42 am.

┍━━━━━━━┑
    'it's you'
    If only I could stay
    delicate as the new day ;
    adult / she / artist
    seeking blue sorb
    credit

┕━━━━━━━┙

Image Image Image Image

All Might

My pets
My items