One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

~Vintage~Love~s ☞ F O A L S

Postby ~Smiley~Doggy~ » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:13 am

F O A L S

Username
~Vintage~Love~
How long are you on cs during the week?
I am on every day for at least an hour or two. When I am going to not have internet connection or not be online I let all of my role plays know and my other adoptables.
Have you been an artist any where else?
When I first started cs and just started doing digital art I had my own adoptables known as AARH but could not keep going due to lack of interest from other users. Right now I am looking to become an artist for a new adoptable now.
Are you familiar with horse colors and foal possibilities?
Yep! I have ridden and studied horses for a while now!
Why do you want to be a breeding artist?
I would love to be a breeding artist here because I have been looking for an interactive horse adoptable to get involved in! I love coloring in horses and learning more about them their colors and their genes. I find all creatures interesting but specifically horses. I have ridden for almost 7 years and have gained knowledge on horses and their genes but there is always more to learn!
Would you be able to do any breedings, simple/complex, or just one line (horse or donkey) specific?
Yes I would! I have experimented with oekaki many times. (although I am not such a great drawer!)
Anything else?
I will also be able to update the foals status!Thank you for the wonderful opportunity!
~Smiley~Doggy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me