Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

[v.1] Centibeetle Adopts by Travis

Based on Click to view
Artist Travis [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Travis

by Travis

by Travis

[v.1] Centibeetle Adopts

Postby Travis » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:16 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxx
what is a centibeetle? wrote:A Centibeetle is a insect/mammal hybrid with an eye in their mouth.
They communicate using growls, clicks, and cough-sounding sounds. They have soft manes that bristle when scared, like a cat's fur.
Centibeetles typically eat anything smaller than them, including bugs, rats, plants, ect. Most adults grow to be 3 feet tall, while teens are about one 1 foot and 5 inches. When born, they start off with no hair and they cannot see.
They also have a type of acid that is a quarter saliva, but can still be harmful. Centibeetles live anywhere from caves, to forests, to deserts- and their coloring changes slowly but surely to match with their surroundings.
When born, they have small wings that they can fly around with. 97% of the time, these wings fall off by the time they are thirteen. But the other 3% get to stay with their wings.

xxx

Rules ;;
No asking for customs; they will be given out at my own pace.
Don't ask to be an artist/mod.
Please don't spam.
Don't be upset if you don't win.
-
You may only breed your Centibeetles once a month, and give the artist time. Don't be impatient.
You may not turn your Centibeetle into a PPS [they are only PPS if they are born PPS, or if you get to choose]
you MUST mark this thread to be able to adopt!

xxx

Owner ;;
stuck in your radio.

Artists ;;
stuck in your radio.

Mods ;;
emiliano.

xxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‡๐š๐ง๐-๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐“๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐†๐ฎ๐ข๐๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ x BIO ใ‹ก ART ใ‹ก BWS x ๐…๐‘๐„๐„ ๐๐€๐‹๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐’๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐™๐Ž๐๐‡๐‘๐„๐๐ˆ๐‚๐’
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ-๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ x Just some silly guy! x โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค x PMs ok for whateva x โ—ฆโ—ฆ ๐˜๐‘ ๐๐„๐€๐”๐“๐Ž๐…๐”๐‹ โ€” ๐˜๐‘ ๐‚๐Ž๐Ž๐‹ โ€” ๐˜๐‘ ๐’๐Œ๐‘๐“ โ—ฆโ—ฆ

xxImage xxxlx Image
Travis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [v.1] Centibeetle Adopts

Postby Ultima » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:17 am

Mark!