One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Titan + Estella

Postby azhefa. » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:18 pm

-------------------------------------------
---Satanic Curse ---
[ The Tyrant ]

{ Nickname: Goes by Titan
{ Gender: Stallion
{ Age: 14 years, almost too old to breed.
{ Strengths: His age and experience, he is
old which other horses respect.

{ Weaknesses: His age can be one since
older horses have trouble fighting the
younger more fit stallions, but it won't stop
this old boy from defending his
turf and mares.

{ Species: Andalusian x Mustang
{ Pelt Color: Blood bay
{ Eye Color: Redish brown
{ Height: About 15.3

{ Herd Status: Band stallion
{ Mares: Flicker and Vegas Lights
{ Offspring: Only knows of Estella,
Grim, and Lucifer.

{ Family: Only his 3 offspring.

{ p e r s o n a l i t y }
    To sum him up in one would probably be tyrant, ruling a herd with an iron hoof as well as full-hearted loyalty and protectiveness. Titan is big, dark, and dangerous on the outside and mostly on the inside, but he does have a soft heart for foals, especially his own since like other stallions he will kill those who aren't his. The big male is very stern with his offspring, mostly the colts, because he wants them all to grow to be big and strong like himself.

{ h i s t o r y }
    Nothing major has really happened to the old brute, besides being run out of his home herd by his father at the age of 2 years. He had been only 3 years old when he got his first herd, stealing the females away from a younger and weaker male, but his leadership didn't last after a large 6-year-old male nearly killed him for the small handful of mares, he had had them for only a few weeks before they were taken. Ever since he lost his first herd, and also his first fight, Titan had went rouge, a bachelor, and learned how to fight by challenging lesser stallions and then some older ones.

He stayed as a bachelor for many years until he came across a young stallion and an older mare who the young stud was trying to court, but to no avail. Titan easily stole the mare away, later breeding her and keeping her for himself for many months until a round-up occurred. The stallion, his single mare, and their newly turned yearling filly were captured and placed in corrals with other bands, a bad thing for a stallion guarding his family. After a fight broke out between Titan and another band stallion, the two were separated and placed in solo corrals, neither one allowed to have their mares. Bachelor stallions had been captured as well and put in a corral next to Titan's, and much to his surprise he reunites with his two grown sons, Grim and Lucifer.

The stallions talked to each other until they were released, but much to Titan's fury, he wasn't released with his mare and filly like he should have, the humans made a mistake and sold his mare, sending his foal out with the other herd in the corral, the one led by the stallion he had fought with. For days he stuck around the round-up area, waiting for his loyal mare and yearling filly, but was driven away by the humans after he tried to get back in and find them. Since that day, Titan's been a little heartbroken having lost his little girl and loving mare all in one day. He is glad to have found his sons, but he hasn't seen them since the round-up which was weeks, if not months, ago.

______________________________________________________________________________________

-------Estella--------
[ The Young Blood ]

{ Nickname: Ella
{ Gender: Filly
{ Age: 1 year, almost 2
{ Strengths: Mostly unknown due
to her young age.

{ Weaknesses: Her young age
can be one.

{ Species: Mustang cross
{ Pelt Color: Blood bay like
her father.

{ Eye Color: Light brown
{ Height: Will grow to up to
around 15.2 hands.

{ Herd Status: Lone filly
{ Stallion: None
{ Offspring/Heat: Too young to breed,
next spring she will be old enough.

{ Family: Her sire, Titan, and her
brothers Grim and Lucifer.

{ p e r s o n a l i t y }
    The young filly is rather shy, not really speaking unless spoken to, but once she gets use to someone she becomes very loving and playful. Her personality is still developing so it may change as she grows.

{ h i s t o r y }
    Since she is so young, she doesn't remember much of her history. What little history she does remember is the chaotic time of a round-up where her, her mother and father were separated by accident and her mother was sold at auction while she was released with a completely different band instead of with her father. The mares in the band she was released with shunned her and kicked her out since they had foals of their own so now she's on her own and looking for either her sire or older brothers Grim or Lucifer whom she briefly met while in the corrals.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me