Mother-
Father-
Sister (Far kitten)-
Brother (Close Kitten)-
Anna Lin
Blizzard
Storm Clouds
Nyx Lin

Anna Lin had a good life. She had a plush bed, Walkers who fed her day and night and a walker kit who played with her and her sister Maia Lin. Anna had no reason to leave her home! So why did she? One night she was out in her garden, sitting on the fence. "Oh Anna, why are you looking into the deep night when you have so much at home?" Maia asked from the tiny cat door on the porch. Anna turned to see her moonlit gray fur shining in the night. "You don't understand, Maia!" Anna cried out. "I cant stand being cooped up in this walker home! I need to be free!" She leapt off of the fence and stared up at her sister. "You don't understand." Her eyes showed her desperation to leave the small home. "But..." It was true Maia did not understand. "Please don't leave me sister..." She didn't cry but her voice showed her pain. Anna didn't say another word. She jumped back onto the fence, and into the wild.

"Die, you rogue!" The black furred wildcat yowled into Blizzard's face. The wildcat gave him one last scratch across his face, then flicked his tail to signal their departure to the spotted wildcat and the silver she cat. He growled and wiped his scratch with his paw. "Darn clan cats!" He growled. A new scent filled his nose, another she cat. He turned to see a silver-gray cat staring him in the eyes. She looked scared. "Hey, it's ok.." He said. "Please help me..." She said. "The bear is going to kill me!" She cried out. He ran t her and nuzzled her gently. "Its ok, ill dig a hole for us to hide I until they pass." He reassured her and began to dig them a safe hole. Sure enough, later on, two large bears and their single cub passed by. Once they where out, Blizzard introduced himself. They became good friends. "Blizzard.. Can I stay with you?" Anna asked suddenly. "What?" Blizzard blinked in surprise. "Please? I have no one." Anna said.
"Yes."

Years later, they had two kittens. A girl named Clouds and a boy named Nyx Lin. They live on a beach now, they live a happy life.
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me