Mark My Words by Scoinwolf

Artist Scoinwolf [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mark My Words

Postby Scoinwolf » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:01 am

Plot
It's the year 3027 on a distant unnamed planet and battles still rage. It's a Form of War and many are caught up in it. The original fighters have long since disbanded with their argument solved though a new group had taken up a dispute. As a mercenary team times could never be better, this group of four hold a great contract and are executing their task perfectly. There's only one downside, a new force coming into play.
Two of the four have seen this before, but never quite in this scale. Two dimensions are merging, have been merging for the last several years, but are finally about to meet. Demons are spilling into the world of the living and are taking control. So what's this got to do with the mercs?
Well a new mysterious figure has made an offer to them. Only this offer includes working with the demons against the rest of the world. At a first glance it all seems fine. The demons are overrunning the place anyways so why not take the offer and get to live? Not only live, but they're getting their usual payment as well. The questions come in with though, starting with why them? Why this specific group of four, there are many other mercenaries out there as well. The answer lies within each member but none are aware of it.
So what do they do? Take the offer of course. But that doesn't mean they're going to play by the rules...

Characters
This comic features four of my characters [Combat, Tychus, Hayden, and Medic] though several others of mine will show up throughout it. I may include other people's characters for certain chapters as well, like guest appearances and stuff because I think that'd be neat. If you would like your character to be included send me a pm with their basic information [name/gender/ personality/appearance/et cetera]

Last edited by Scoinwolf on Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning.
Wayward Bound | Not Quite Dogs
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mark My Words: Page Links

Postby Scoinwolf » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:30 pm

Last edited by Scoinwolf on Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning.
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mark My Words

Postby corrosive_limes » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:41 pm

I'm hooked.
Mark
This
Page
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:45 pm

XD Thanks!
I'll have to post page 2 soon then
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scoinwolf » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:15 pm

It only took me like 3 months or so - but I got the next page two pages up! I feel rather accomplished right now even if it doesn't have color
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me