Fourteenth child~ by puddssoul

Based on Click to view
Artist puddssoul [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Fourteenth child~

Postby puddssoul » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:32 pm

Aaah back to girls and this one's design was a bit harder to switch over to these lines, but she does look rather good all grown up. My bright, rainbow-y little girl. XD And one of only three earth ponies.

This girl is perhaps one of the odder ones of her family - she likes to stand out, and she knows exactly how to get the attention that she craves. She enjoys wearing crazy get ups that would make her other sisters blush or scream, and obnoxious amounts of jewelry. If she doesn't have a new color of hair that week, there's probably something wrong (although this particular color is her natural one). If it weren't for her overly protective siblings, she'd probably have more piercings and tattoos than she even could count, as she likes to think of herself as rebellious, and what's a rebel without some tats? She likes having a new hair-do every day, and often mimics her sisters' hairstyles for fun just to see how close she can get to an exact replica. She's not afraid to dance like no one's watching or sing at the top of her lungs. When she's around her friends, she's extremely protective of them and often doesn't let others get close to them for fear they'll hurt her precious friends. In fact, they're just about the only ones who can cause her more motherly side to come out. She enjoys odd things, like camping in rustic places or shopping for antiques. Her room is often crazy and filled with junk that she likes only for the sake of liking, and her walls are almost entirely plastered in different posters and pictures (a lot of pictures for bands and anime shows). She's not quite girly, although she often enjoys girly things like ribbons and lace, especially in large amounts. She listens to a bunch of different types of music. When someone sneaks up on her, she's very jumpy and easily frightened.

Her talent will have something to do with hair styling, fashion, or healthcare. Her name will start with an 'N' - Nina, Nova, Naomi, Nellie, something like that. ^-^

puddssoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me