Thirteenth foal~ by puddssoul

Based on Click to view
Artist puddssoul [gallery]
Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Thirteenth foal~

Postby puddssoul » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:05 pm

Another boy. owo I swear Nixie has shifted from all fillies to all colts lately. Oh well, at least I get all these cute little stallions!~

This colt often gets along better with his sisters than with his brothers - he's not big into violence or wrestling or any boy-ish activities. He also doesn't like to cut his hair, which has gotten him mistaken for a filly once or twice, although if you tease him about it, it's almost guaranteed you'll be tackled by ten or so of his siblings to protect him. Despite this, he's actually pretty feisty and can stand up for himself when he feels like it, and can beat almost anyone in an intelligence battle. He's also quite fearless, and will try things his siblings are afraid to - like bungee jumping or white water rafting. He has a variety of hobbies, and can never seem to stick to any one thing for very long. He also likes to collect things, making his room a bit cluttered - the walls are pretty much covered in shelves decorated with a lot of things, mostly things that he has made. A few of his favorite possessions are a set of different shape and sized glass jars that contain multi-colored paper stars he folded himself in his spare time, and paper cranes that dangle from the ceiling on fishing line. Despite being able to try things his siblings won't, he also has a very steady hoof and is very good at things like origami and other crafts. He also has a splattering of freckles that his siblings have tried to explain on various occasions but have never found an answer - be it genetics, too much sunlight, or just some odd radioactive thing - that will explain them, sometimes he attempts to cover them up with the help of his sisters in order to fit in more. He doesn't use his magic very often, but when he does, it's usually for his crafts or to help out his siblings.

His talent will have something to do with crafting (perhaps even metal working), cooking, or changing his appearance at will. His name will start with an 'M' - Michael, Manny, Moe, Max, Mickey, or Maxon. Probably Maxon. owo

puddssoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me