Done! by Scarlettfire

Based on Click to view
Artist Scarlettfire [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 4

Done!

Postby Scarlettfire » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:58 pm

Posting this as a W.I.P. instead of leaving it on my "Finish later" stuff because I will forget about it if I don't o-o
I plan on finishing all of the designs, as I was using this contest to practice my line editing-ness ouo
Anywayssss I have all the line edits and one two fully colored. I will update this as I get more done, but first I need to work on some school work. Thanks for hosting the competition!

/Edits/ FINALLY DONE /Happy sob/
The middle one has glow sticks in case you were wondering, and the one to the right of it is supposed to have spike collars. I am bad at those though.
Are we allowed to let others adopt the ones you don't want? I don't want any to just sit there... But I don't remember seeing it in the rules. I will recheck, but I want to ask. Here you go either way ouo Thanks for the competition!
I am found as Redleaf on Chatlands, though rarely lately. Feel free to message me on here or on there about anything. c:
I have a tendency of changing computers, or logging in through my phone. So if I don't respond quickly, I might have accidentally left my CS online somewhere, and I will get back to you soon.
Scarlettfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Done!

Postby Scarlettfire » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:36 am

Knowing it's been two years now, I am putting these up for public adoption. First come, first serve!

I am found as Redleaf on Chatlands, though rarely lately. Feel free to message me on here or on there about anything. c:
I have a tendency of changing computers, or logging in through my phone. So if I don't respond quickly, I might have accidentally left my CS online somewhere, and I will get back to you soon.
Scarlettfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me