Drawing sessions 3
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

MYO Kiamara Entry~

Postby Fluffy-Jelly » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:49 pm

Username: TiredPanda
    Kiamara's Name: Sketch
    Kiamara's Gender: Male

Personality:
    Monotone, that would be the best word to describe Sketch. He lives his life in a haze, never bothering to step out of the dullness that is his everyday. Sketch lives on a repetitive schedule that he has been following for years now; waking up at the same time, eating the same breakfast, doing the same tasks, going to bed at the same time. He does this not so much because he feels the need to follow it, but because it is all he knows. Why fix whats not broken? That's the way he thinks of it. If something different were to happen and he would have to alter his schedule, it wouldn't really be a bother. Sketch is very mild-mannered. It really takes some effort to upset him, and usually it isn't very much. It's almost like he is half asleep most of the time, looking out at the world with blurry, sleep dulled eyes. Although Sketch is aware of this, he doesn't make an effort to change things. He finds no point in it, since waking up and going out into the world would mean dealing with people; and people are tiresome. Sketch doesn't have the energy to bother with them.

Hobby:
    Sewing, designing, and repairing plushies.
    It's a hobby he developed from a lonely childhood.
    When he was little, Sketch didn't really get along with other children, so he often spent time alone with only his plushies for company. It started off with him sewing holes or re-attaching limbs that go torn off by his mother. After she decided to take them all and throw them away saying it was 'weird of him to talk to inanimate objects', Sketch's only option was to make new friends. So he stole his grandmothers sewing set and began making himself new friends out of old clothing and pillows, or anything that was made of cloth really. He even stole some fabric from an old chair the neighbors were throwing away.

Fluffy-Jelly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me