Based on Click to view
Artist The One & Only Vapor [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 9
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

MYO Entry #1: Pillangó

Postby The One & Only Vapor » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:06 am

... Nature is an infinite sphere of which the center is everywhere and the circumference nowhere ...
Blaise Pascal

◼█◼█◼█◼█◼█◼█◼█◼█◼█◼█◼█◼█◼█◼█◼█◼█◼█◼█◼█◼█◼█◼█◼

υƨεяпαмε The One & Only Vapor
κıα'ƨ пαмε Pillangó

personality

[color=#359B14Pillangó is a very calm and patient Kia. He can withstand much pressure and strain before he snaps, which is rare, though possible. Outbursts are scarcely heard from him- perhaps because, as a child, he was...forced into obedience. Wise and watchful, he observes all but says little, choosing instead to reflect upon others' actions and reactions.
Pillan also has a very strong love for nature. Green is, undoubtedly, his favorite color, and it is everywhere in nature- though that's not only why he loves it. He spends all his time in the meadows, among the trees, trying to fit nature into as much of his life as possible.
A Kia with very strong willpower, Pillan can be quite the charmer if necessary. Sometimes determined, but sometimes simply impulsive- trying to prove himself- he gets into tough spots quite often. He can also be quite captivating, though he never flirts.
He also, usually, tends to be very sensitive. Inquisitive, intelligent, and adventurous are three more adjectives to add to the list- but a large part of his personality is how touchy he can be. A simple phrase can enrage him, or worry him, or threaten to make waterfalls out of his eyes. This comes in large part from his childhood, which was not pleasant.[/color]

POEM
I am not what I once was, nor will I ever be again- but still I am Pillangó, I am the butterfly.
I wonder if Rin is still alive. My darling Stockings, my dearest, my love. I hope she is alive. I cannot help but wonder and dream...
I hear her voice, murmuring in my ear. I hear the words of her first encounter, and our last, and I feel stricken. At those times, I can barely move.
I see her face, her vibrant green spots and her black mask that stretches across her face like an ebony veil. I remember everything about her. Perfectly.
I want to know she is safe. But there is no knowing now. And I can't go back. I won't go back.
I am not what I once was, nor will I ever be again- but still I am Pillangó, I am the butterfly.
I pretend that things were good back at the castle. I think, maybe it wasn't as bad as I remember. After all, Rin was there. But then I laugh, because I am just pretending. My life was horrible. And it was real.
I feel many things- too many things. I cannot make sense of myself. What world is this where a single thought, a single figure, can conjure a thousand emotions and thoughts and feels and make you lost in yourself?
I touch everything around me- the leaves of a fern still damp with morning dew, the rough bark of an ancient oak, and I touch nature. It is my only link to Rin, and it gives me all the power in the world. More.
I worry...about nearly everything. Rin. The castle. I loathe the thought, but even, a bit, my family. I worry mostly about them taking me. Finding me. Bringing me back to the castle. I cannot go back. Not ever.
I cry when I feel, on my darkest days, the savage rip of my vivid green fur, stained a muddy color with blood. Mine, of course. I took every blow without complaint. I did it for Stockings. My love. I cry for that I have lost, for Harinsya.
I understand that I won't go back. I will never see anyone I hated again. I find solace in that- a surprising amount. But I also understand that I might have lost Rin forever. I can barely comprehend the words, but I still understand them.
I say I'm fine. I say I don't think of her, I do not remember her. I say I am fine. I have forgotten. But I have not. Outwardly that may be true. But inside...inside is a mess, and I can never say what lies there.
I dream...I dream? No, I do not dream. I have my nightmares, and that's all.
I hope they don't mourn me, I hope they don't miss me. I'd feel...disturbed if they missed me. But they would only be sad if I was gone because they no longer had someone to beat up. Ha. But I do hope...I hope I will see her again, one day.
I try to know everything, to be everything and everywhere. I think, just maybe, I try too hard.
Well...I am not what I once was, nor will I ever be again- but still I am Pillangó, I am the butterfly.

hello there! i'm the...

...one & only vapor.

check out my art shop!! [click words or dragon]

they/them pronouns please

nontheist • pro-choice • LGBTQA+ rights • INFJ • feminist
agender • pansexual

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

The One & Only Vapor

My pets
My items
My wishlist