Based on Click to view
Artist Mimi-911 [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

my entry

Postby Mimi-911 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:19 pm

Username: Mimi911

Personality: Just like her occupation suggests, Ailin is not soft-hearted. Even from her birth,
she wasn't quite the usual princess, even though she was often urged by her parents to take
up more feminine qualities. Ailin, even bearing a man's name, didn't listen. Instead, she gave
up embroidery and sewing, choosing instead to pursue archery and swords-fighting. Stubborn
and determined, like with everything she does, Ailin put everything into her work, and refused
to listen to everyone who thought she could be 'no more than a girl'. She, of course, ignored all,
her stubbornness meaning she refused to give into the idealisms and stereotypes of what a
princess should be. Continuing with her archery and then later becoming an assassin less out of
choice but out of necessity, she never goes down without a fight, making her deadly in the world
of darkness and shadows.

Often portraying herself upon first meeting as an educated but kindly young woman, Ailin is
anything but. Not only stubborn in her work and determined to exceed, she is cunning and
manipulative and does her job as assassin well. Her determined nature meant she dove deep into
her work, becoming quite intelligent in her occupation of choice. However, she isn't quite as
friendly as first appearances make her out to be, and she is rough and demanding in her ways.
Snappish and rude, she has no need for friends, instead only gaining allies by mutual need.
There is almost none of the pleasantness of her childhood, and most find the princess-turned-
assassin cold at best, aggressive and deadly at worst. High tolerance means she can cooperate
with most, however she is not what one would call kind and many cannot cooperate with her.

Most find Ailin nothing like her childhood self, and none know the reason as to why. All that is
known is that one should not get on the assassin's bad side if you wish to live.

History: Born as a Celtic princess, Ailin was nothing like the rest of her family, particularly
her sister. Although urged to learn traditional female skills, Ailin instead chose to take up archery
and swords skills, things that were generally prohibited to females. She soon became known as the
best in those fields, even though all her family despised her for it. When she was around 15, a
small group of assassins were hired to kill her family, the young princess included. Defending
herself to the best of her ability, it was then that she was offered a proposal. Either she dies, or
comes with them to learn the trade of an assassin. The group saw promise in Ailin. Terrified for
her life, she accepted. Now, she rejects the life of royalty she once lead, instead living the life
of shadows as an assassin.
Name: Ailin

Name meaning: Typically a male name, Ailin is of Celtic origins and means 'handsome'. Ailin, however, doesn't mind about bearing a male name, for many who aren't Celtic wouldn't know of this fact.

Weapon of choice: Bow and arrows, occasionally swords and throwing knives and only rarely daggers.

Specialities: Archery, hand-to-hand combat, poisons.

Languages known: English, Gaelic [Scottish mainly, partial Irish], Arabic, Spanish, partial Russian.

Positive traits: Determined, intelligent, a strong ally, tolerant of most.

Negative traits: Stubborn, cunning, manipulative, cold, deadly.
Mimi-911

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me