Postby PPr:Kut » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:30 am

Username:
KyuubiHiro

Kiamara's Name:
Yzekiel (Ei-Ze-Kiel)

Kiamara's Gender:
Male

Personality:
Yzekiel was not exactly given a life to be happy about. A single, parent-less child, he was born and raised by a careless man "at the end of the world", where it seemed there was no way to reach a land where other Kias lived. The wasteland. Harsh, dry, and dangerous. He had no parents, nowhere to call home. All he had was his name and the mindset of a lost boy. When he found people, he was not accepted with open paws. He was ridiculed, bullied for his significantly small size as a teenager, and considered a bad omen. Thus, all of this has turned him into a bitter, angry, and selfish man. His job as a doctor, to rightfully keep life stable, or know when best to let it go, is the only thing that keeps him alive enough to survive. Despite his coldness, Yzekiel does hold heart to those who deserve treatment. But that is only kept deep down, as he has a tough cocoon around his area of trust, that can only be touched by those of kindness. As really, that is all he has ever wanted.
"He was a true warrior. Born with a strength and clout that would make most Saiyan fathers proud. But there was something far darker about him. Violent, threatening..."
PPr:Kut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me