Based on Click to view
Artist ZombiePoodle [gallery]
Time spent 7 hours, 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
31 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Zombie's MYO Kia Entry

Postby ZombiePoodle » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:38 pm

What a pretty boy wish I had the money to buy ouch ; o ;
This MYO is modeled after a north american badger, and his feathers are from the crest of the hoopoe bird.

His edits include;
- Silky locks of tousled hair that travels down his neck and stops mid-back
- A matching tousled tail fluff
- Wicked long digging claws
- Two sharp canines that are visible even with a closed mouth
&
- A scruffy little chin beard!

Username: ZombiePoodle
Kiamara's Name: Donaghan McMurcoch
Kiamara's Gender: Male
Personality: Imagine a dark cavern, hidden away deep within a treacherous mountain. From the outside, the cavern already appears intimidating, and no one wishes to enter in fear of the unknown that lies within. Inside the cavern is terrifyingly dark, and with each corner turned and crevice hidden, there lie countless mysteries. The farther the cavern is traveled, the harder it is to return to the beginning. No longer is there a fresh breeze or sunlight streaming through the entrance. Forwards, backwards, they're all forgotten memories; the only thing left to do is to stumble in the darkness with nowhere to go, and no light to guide you.
Imagine a dark cavern; this cavern is synonymous with Donaghan's mind. In this 'cavern' are Donaghan's darkest thoughts and secrets; a cobweb of lies and half-truths that even Donaghan himself does not have the ability to untangle, leaving him only with the chance to pray that this 'cavern' does not collapse upon him.

Extra: Donaghan's family lines trace back to Scotland, not only giving him his name, but also leaving him with a barely noticeable Scottish brogue that becomes gradually more dominant and pronounced when he is passionate, angry, annoyed or showing some other form of strong emotional reaction.

Last edited by ZombiePoodle on Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
ZombiePoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Zombie's MYO Kia Entry

Postby Little Fish » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:35 am

Ohhhh zombie bby you did a wonderful job with those edit QwQ <33 psssst I miss joo

•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.
•.•.•.

xxx Image

Little Fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist