A kiamara with a braid <3
    She is now owned by me c;

Username: dalmatian.
    Kiamara's Name: Owl
    Kiamara' s Gender: Female
    Family: Deceased -
    Friends: none
    Sexuality: bisexual, with a flare of demisexual
    Accessories: She has a gold nose ring and a blue tongue ring, she also has a feather crown, using the feathers of her deceased family members
    Job: As of right now, she works at a coffee shop
    Personality: Owl is a very outgoing kiamara who loves to make others laugh and smile, even if she is down and depressed. She is one to take lead most of the time and be the boss, but she doesn't get too carried away, and become an annoyance to others. She is a very kind and sweet female but she can have a really rude and mean side, tellin you what she thinks about you, even if you don't ask. She is a lover of all animals, especially owls, for she was named after the beautiful creature. Owl has a love for drawing, but she seems to never show her drawings, as they mean something to her, others wouldn't understand. She is one to keep secrets and doesn't like to talk much, since her parents died when she was around seven, she's been in foster care, recently, she escaped with a friend, who was later found, but Owl hasn't been spotted. Owl is a very friendly and loyal person and is one who you could become friends with, though it may take a bot of time, she isn't the trusting type. Owl isn't a flirty type but she doesn't mind because she kind of wants love. Though she is more focused on other things, she wouldn't mind if love interfered in her life.
    Art:
Last edited by thelabradorr on Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:51 pm, edited 5 times in total.
thelabradorr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Entry #1 ~ Owl

Postby thelabradorr » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:34 am

ahh
    cant wait to get the points to own her !
thelabradorr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Entry #1 ~ Owl

Postby thelabradorr » Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:46 am

She is now owned by Sosna.
thelabradorr