- antler/horn things
- extended mane
- spiral tail
- hair
- larger claws
- extra leg fluff
- forked tongue
- thicker lines around the eyes

this entry is inspired by my ethnic background; China. I decided to make a kia that actually represents me in a way - so this kia's theme is Chinese dragons (with a hint of German flag colours to represent my nationality and place of birth). The edits were all made for this kia to resemble a dragon without making the edits too drastic, otherwise I'd probably be adding loads of foggy stuff around it and giving it a big fat mane so it turns into a fluffy flying hippo or something heeeheh. I'm fairly sure that I'm a girl, but a mythical creature such as one of these dragons strikes me as a male rather than a female, in my opinion. okay enough warbling I'll fill out the form sometime before this ends (I hope..! @A@)

Username:
Tiger111
Kiamara's Name:
West
Kiamara's Gender:
Male
Personality:
West was named for his burning passion to travel on a huge steamboat for weeks over the sea, to discover and collect fascinating new specimen of plants, to taste all kinds of new foods and climb towering skyscrapers or pyramids. Born and raised in a small rural village in China, he has always been fascinated by what lies to the west. While other children would play outside in the sun, he would bundle up in a corner of his room, reading through books and scrolls filled with tales and accounts of what it's like to be on the other side of the world. He stayed a quiet, somewhat gruff kia, who tends not to be very talkative or particularly sociable. He doesn't really like being questioned about his favourite subject out of politeness; to him, it's not worth explaining to someone who doesn't actually want to have it explained. However, when he meets someone with a genuine interest, he tends to open up more; he could talk for days, even months about it without stopping once to take a break. Sometimes, he feels like others don't really understand his yearning to know how it really is like out there, and he can quickly turn abrupt and somewhat rude, even if only being questioned by a curious child who can't quite understand his obsession.

However, these are only dreams; in the real world, West is a complete stranger to the customs and traditions in the west. What he has read about he can only picture; what others have experienced he can only imagine. Not used at all to big, bustling cities with cars and traffic lights, loud bleeping and glaring headlights, blaring stereos and crowds of kias making their way around, he would be a small, lost fawn in a vast woodland. (however hard it would be for him to admit it).

West isn't one to give up easily though. He has believed since his childhood that one day he will travel to one of the big, famous cities; that he will stay there and experience everything first-hand. His spirit which keeps him going is a never-dying flame that is always flickering inside of him; it's what drives him forwards; gives him inspiration and hope.
Last edited by Tiger111 on Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

sometimes i remember this website exists!!! heck yeah

if u need me for some reason u can find me other places ..
i check my dA every half a year or so if ur lucky
Tiger111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: entry #1

Postby Beta. » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:50 am

So pretty Tiger ;0;
I am Patches101

Beta.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZeTardis » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:07 am

Oh,very cool

Hi,I am ZeTardis.
RPs- I am looking for 1x1s,Supernatural,Anime,Romance &Arranged marriage rps.
Strongly craving joining asemi-lit The Selection rps
and Couples rps.

ZeTardis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ovacalix » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:29 am