Drawing sessions 2

Felix- as a cub

Postby The Alpha. » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:49 pm

name;; felix
    alley-name;; metal fury
    gender;; male
    sexuality;; bisexual
    peircings;; nose, two industrial, three lobe peircings, seven tail rings
    scars;; shredded ear, lightning strike-like scar that spans from right flank all the way to right above the left ribcage
    pose;; sitting, left side
    personality;; felix is extremely hostile. he talks to no one, and if he opens his mouth, it's usually to threaten or bite you. most of the time he's described as lean and mean; which is the glorified version of underfed, muscled, and a hell of a fight. felix has an unusally large amount of patience, and is gentler with cubs and elderly. he's somewhat of a tortured soul, and even though he's always craved affection, he buries that deep inside him and covers it with layers of bitterness and hostility. even though he is aggresive, he is not particularily cruel and does not harm others without reason. even when he does deal out punishment, it's only as severe as what they did to tick him off [and seeing his amount of patience, it would take alot for him to kill you]
    history;; felix's mother died giving birth to him and his twin, zafina. their father was cruel and abusive to them, and zafina died after one particularily hard beating from their father. felix escaped him the next day with his sisters body and buried her under a willow tree that night. since then he has trusted no one and gotten in many, many fights, most of which he wins. he has no one close to him, because he fears that anybody who gets close to hims dies, and also sees loving someone as a sort of weakness.

Last edited by The Alpha. on Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mara - she/her - bi
"i can bring you in warm, or i can bring you in cold"

The Alpha.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Felix- as a cub

Postby Tyki » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:48 pm

Oh my! He is amazing! I think my little Aziza has a crush!!! viewtopic.php?t=2417452#p76219367

Aziza ">/////<"
Tyki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Felix- as a cub

Postby ferriswheelsdayoff » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:31 pm

*heavy breathing*