Based on Click to view
Artist henley [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Pale - entry 2

Postby henley » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:19 am

Username:
        Ismene, I've been around the communtiy for a little over a year now. I can't even escribe to you how amazing it would be to have my first kiamara be one of my own design!

Kiamara's Name:
        Pale, simple kia deserves a simple name. It is a word that of course means lacking intensity of color or colorless.

Kiamara's Gender:
        Male by birth, though he dresses, acts, and wishes to be be reffered to androgynously. It's chosen pronouns are it/it's/itself/they/them/their/theirs/themselves.

Personality:
        Awkward, shy, and quirky are all adept adjectives to describe this kiamara. Pale, being one who enjoys reading and avidly collects pokemon cards, was always viewed and treated as a 'nerd'. It never really had a core group of friends, just occasionall classmates who would stick around for a few months but quickly grow bored of the child's eeire appearance and nearly silent nature. Though, he does not wish to remain the listening type; its not that it didn't wish to converse with the people it met, Pale just never really knew what to say. Perhaps thats why it became so facinated with television, books, and movies; how effortlessly the characters interact, even under pressure... the idea is a goal of Pale's.

It doesn't dislike who it is, so do not get Pale confused, it loves itself and all that it went through to become who it is today. Pale only wishes that it's ghost-like appearance didn't so flawlessly match it's silent and eccentric personality. I assume that you could say, that the thing that Pale wants most is just to be a bit more... likeable, for who he really is.
haitus until September 20th

not well, so sorry.
henley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me